• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Chef_Ardy's ban appeal (Aka. ardian0507) (1 Viewer)

Chef

Credits
50.000cr
Hi all,

I was banned roughly 2 years ago for advertising,  (recommending a player to another server) and shortly before that OOC Harrasment of another player through the forums.. And after that, harrasment of Staff.

As for the advertising thing, well I've definitely learned not to do that. But that was minor compared to the behavior I showed to both staff and players. Me and another player did not get along well, so I resorted to being an arse to the said player through forum messages plainly because I did not like them, said player is not on Aethier anymore but I would like to sincerely apologize for my misconduct in the situation to Staff members involved. After being perma-banned from those events, I made a temporary/fake copy of the Aethier forums and edited most of the text boxes to slander the staff team and players with vulgar messages, which they all saw.

Looking back at what I did made me cringe, at how much of a pain in the butt I was to Staff and any players around me. I've looked back at my previous actions and I can confidently say that I have matured enough to know that such actions are unacceptable and well, extremely rude. Though I can confidently say that I have turned over a new leaf, and that I'm sorry for the annoyance or pain that I inflicted on others.

I'm happy that Aethier has been expanding and growing, and I hope that I can be apart of it soon.

Best regards (and happy new years),

ardian0507

Kyle1322

Master Hand & Crazy Hand
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7
Hello there Chef, after some discussion in the staff team, we have decided to unban you, however you will need to rewhitelist.

Once back upon the server, you will be monitored to ensure that whatever had occurred does not happen again.

Please reply to confirm you agree to the terms.

Chef

Credits
50.000cr
Hello there Chef, after some discussion in the staff team, we have decided to unban you, however you will need to rewhitelist.

Once back upon the server, you will be monitored to ensure that whatever had occurred does not happen again.

Please reply to confirm you agree to the terms.
I understand the terms. Thank you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom