• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Cho: Prayers to Morto (1 Viewer)

Jeroxia

4/7/2015 Crushed Dreams
Credits
0.000Ar
SirSnoutwick
SirSnoutwick
Whitelisted
Whilst Cho were layed in his bed, Attacked by the Lich Althalos his thoughts were the following:

''Lord Morto, Grant me the mercy not to die this very night.. I shall continue collecting the fallen in aethius where I see them.. I shall bring them to a peaceful rest in the tombs of your honour, Where they can rest forever.. I beg of you not to have my soul this very night, for it would be taken by a Lich, A form of undead.. A spit in your face my lord.. Please let me life''

Jeroxia

4/7/2015 Crushed Dreams
Credits
0.000Ar
SirSnoutwick
SirSnoutwick
Whitelisted
Whilst Cho were layed in his bed, Attacked by the Lich Althalos his thoughts were the following:

''Lord Morto, Grant me the mercy not to die this very night.. I shall continue collecting the fallen in aethius where I see them.. I shall bring them to a peaceful rest in the tombs of your honour, Where they can rest forever.. I beg of you not to have my soul this very night, for it would be taken by a Lich, A form of undead.. A spit in your face my lord.. Please let me life''

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom