• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

CiT Update - 9/9/19 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crach an Craite

Oar Guy
Team Leader
Custom Items Team
Credits
0.000Ar
Crach_an_Craite
Crach_an_Craite
Patron 3
Hello! Time for another CiT Update. This one is in regards to the scavenging/melting down of smithed crafts, and providing a final window for players who still have raw material items that are not up to date, or have yet to be converted post-Lore Cull.

For the melting down of crafted items, this ability is now reserved for master smiths only. The return rate for this is also set to 50% of the cost of material used to make the item rounded down. The reasoning for this is that the previous system had an unwritten 100% return rate, and made this easy to abuse, as it wasn’t locked behind any profession rank. The information has been placed in Material Gathering & Cultivation Systems & Misc. Info. Of which will also be renamed to Material Gathering Information.

The second part of this is that all players have until October (1/10/19) to have their old materials updated to the new system.
Following this period, any old material items will be considered invalid. There has been more than enough time to request a CiT member to come and have these things brought up to date or replaced, so this a final shot at doing so if you’ve been holding off on asking. Regular custom items however may still be updated and/or fixed material-wise after this two week period is up.

Lastly, I will be reopening Custom Item Team applications for the remainder of the month, ending in October (1/10/19). After this period, CiT Team Applications will be put On Hold until another hiring session opens up for whatever reasons may arise. If you think you would make a fair fit for the team and consider yourself exceptionally active, feel free to make an application, and
do not ask me what your chances of getting on the team are in any form within any sort of PM, or your application will be declined.

I implore anyone who has questions on the above changes, CiT related systems, or things they would like to see reworded or clarified, to message me through either Discord or Forum PM. Also PM me should you find any inconsistencies in information on the forums, so that it may be quickly fixed.

Have a wonderful day/evening/night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom