Come play my family [Kim Family Members Recruitment] (2 Viewers)

Olyblob

Really British
Whitelister
Faction Team: Politics
Credits
232.821cr
Hi, Folks. I've had some of my character Yuna's family around in the background just as NPCs since I started playing her. I figured I'd finally get around to asking people to play them. Anyone is welcome to apply.

I have a brief history for each character. However, if you decide the character you're free to write and develop this backstory more. For more information on the clan and its history, please go take a gander at: https://www.aethier.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/❖-clan-kim-❖.65449/

If you wish to play one of the characters below. Feel free to fill form at the bottom of the page and I'll look through it all and hand them out to who I think is best suited to the role. Feel free to contact me on discord if you have any questions: Olyblob#9222

Characters:

Name: Hyo Kim
Backstory:
In the aftermath of the Zheng - Sanctuary war. Many children suddenly found themselves orphans of the conflict. Hyo's birth father sadly perished during the battle of fallen angels, leading her birth mother, distraught with grief to take her own life and leave poor Hyo alone in the world.

Believing she was in need of a child of her own. She was adopted and taken in by Yuna Kim to be raised as her own.

Name: Min-suk Kim

Backstory:
Half-brother to Yuna Kim. After hearing of his sisters success and fame in Averisa and without much prospects og inherits in Honji, Min-suk followed Yuna's act of small rebellion against family elders and travelled to Averisa to seek fame and fortune.

Name: Geon Kim
Backstory: Brother to Yuna Kim. Second eldest son to the Kim siblings parents. Geon had a strong disliking of his elder brother (Kyong) who was set to inherit the family business in Honji. Unable to bare the thought of working for his elder brother, when Yuna decided to leave Honji and make her own way in the world, it did not take much convincing for him to join her.

-----

Application:

Character you wish for:
Discord:
Why do you want to play this character?:
What would you plan on doing with this character?:
Would this be a main or side character for you?:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

• Top Bottom