• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Community Questions (7/16/19) (1 Viewer)

Lily_

Credits
67.278cr
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
Patron 2
Here are some results! There were a total of 33 responses.

Whilst it's not displayed the best, here's a distribution of the various heights. I'll make an average calculation later.

Ideally, I would like to refine this and repeat it in the future with a larger sample size. Thank you all!

Nerdlord57

The 57th Lord of the Nerds!
Credits
50.000cr
NerdLord57
NerdLord57
Patron 3
I’m gonna use this thread to ask questions for my own dumb questions. What is everyone’s favorite genre of RP and why?
Simple, Romance because I'm a DORK.

Outside of that however on a more serious note, if this can be counted as a genre, Adventure rp?? I just love all the action and character development that can sprout from such situations.

changelingirl

Inane content generator and local annoyance
Credits
69.975cr
ButtonEyedGirl
ButtonEyedGirl
Patron 1
Dumb silly shit that’s completely irrelevant to anything but character development. Go make candy and hang out with your friends.

Stylo

Angel Boy
Event Team
Credits
68.840cr
_oDaddy
_oDaddy
Patron 7
I like odd amounts of game of thrones-esq politics and political schemes

and t posting on event monsters

Tybalt

Mad Dog Mattis
Build Team
Credits
-33.421cr
HumpFries123
HumpFries123
Patron 5
Good mix of Games of Thrones Tier Political Intrigue, Religious, and Romance/Family RP. All very important aspects of general nobility RP which I believe generates and influences everything else.

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
something that keeps my interest for more than 5 minutes

usually something that drives character narrative though

Crach an Craite

Oar Guy
Team Leader
Custom Items Team
Credits
63.595cr
Crach_an_Craite
Crach_an_Craite
Patron 3
rp with actual character cooperation and payoff is rad, as well as interactions that lead to development (can have combat or just squabbling)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom