• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Connie's Ban Appeal (SneksAreTheBest) (1 Viewer)

The Klondikiest Bar

some unimportant gal
Credits
19.479cr
SneksAreTheBest
SneksAreTheBest
Patron 4
Hey! Didn't really plan for this to be my next post.
So... I'm new at this and don't really know what to write, cuz I've always had a format in front of me asking me what I did wrong and stuff.

But I guess I do that myself now. Anyway, my name's Connie, and you're watching my ban appeal on Disney Channel.

I was banned for COC #5, Avoiding Moderation.
Specifically, I had been avoiding Phantom on TS while she wished to talk to me about my warning. I'm sorry to @Phantom for not letting her know what was going on in real life that caused me to ignore her. I also want to extend an apology to @Ash10744 for arguing with him, I was frustrated and confused and I let that overwhelm me.

With love (and regret),
Connie <3

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
Before I continue with this, do you understand that if you receive a warning and are unable to talk to moderation due to other reasons (such as being upset, having to leave, etc.) you need to let the moderator know, rather than ignore them and continue to converse with others whilst being upset.

This doesn't mean you can avoid the conversation though, as you'll need to speak to the moderator warning you once you have calmed down.

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
Do you agree to the following conditions of an unban:

You will be on a last warning status for Toxicity / Harassment [COC#5] for a period of three months. If you receive a warning for this during this time it will result in a ban instead of a warning.

You will be placed on a TeamSpeak Ban for the same amount of time that your last warning status lasts for, after this period of three months, you will be allowed to appeal for your TeamSpeak ban to be lifted.

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
I've gone ahead and unbanned you in game and on the forums, if you have any issues contact a moderator.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom