• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Crate Feedback! (1 Viewer)

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Hello everyone! It's me again with another crate feedback and ideas thread! What do you think of the Voting and Patron crates? What are some items you'd like to see next year? What were some of your favorite items from this past year?

Payne

Scorcher
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
Raphael_Payne
Raphael_Payne
Patron 6
I like the materials ofc- but I like things that make me more and more vain. Floating things and orbs are amazing. 

Other than that I think they're pretty good but I was gonna say if it's possible to like, idk- get less repeat items?..

Vyniel

sad vampire
Event Team
Custom Items Team
Subscriber
Credits
68.930cr
Vyliena
Vyliena
Patron 1
I didn't get my boot last time you asked. We need more boots. And the left socks trolls have a tendency of stealing. Thanks <3

They're gr8 Nature-senpai <3

Caligula

oi m8
Credits
50.000cr
Quackzac
Quackzac
Patron 4
This is the first month in quite a number of months that I've been motivated to vote. The addition of the materials is the cause of such motivation, as instead of being given more pointless garbage to dump into a chest in my storage vault, I can actually create things with these items.

llmited

have at em
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Event Team
Credits
31.670cr
llmited
llmited
Patron 7
keep the cards, i want to continue sending people to the shadow realm

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
keep the cards, i want to continue sending people to the shadow realm

The cards will be continued.

This is the first month in quite a number of months that I've been motivated to vote. The addition of the materials is the cause of such motivation, as instead of being given more pointless garbage to dump into a chest in my storage vault, I can actually create things with these items.

I'm really glad to hear you are voting!

GeFoxx

You shall not trespass.
Subscriber
Credits
50.153cr
GeFoxx
GeFoxx
Patron 3
I must say I really like the job Vadokim did lately!
The item were interesting, well written and some were extremely useful.

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
I must say I really like the job Vadokim did lately!
The item were interesting, well written and some were extremely useful.

Are there any items or types of items in particular that you're referring to?

ZooGarrus

golem guy
Build Team
Credits
11.064cr
TZUGARIS
TZUGARIS
Patron 4
like premade sword handles or pommels, but made with specific materials like deep silver and topegean. id make them patron crate only.

Vmwareguy2

Nature's Guardian
Credits
51.109cr
vmwareguy2
vmwareguy2
Patron 2
My only complaints are firstly I've found a few minor spelling and grammar mistakes in some items, and secondly I find often times a 3rd of the patron crate seems too commonly available. Like a while ago I got a patron key from the voting crate and used it to end up with some 1F piece of linen or something. I understand its really hard to make two double chests worth of clever items though so it's not anything serious.

So far it's been really good, I especially like the seed/plant items. Specifically that Perseverant Herb in last months patron crate. It's a unique type of plant that didn't exist before the crate item, and was really cool. No real use as it was mundane, but the idea was very appealing.

Oreocake86

Camper
Credits
61.510cr
Oreocake86
Oreocake86
Patron 3
I actually don't like the cards. I find them to take up a lot of unnecessary inventory space, and with the world ending and no where to store them, I often end up tossing everything I get into a fire after warring with myself over it's uses over items I can actually use IC.

I think it'd be more valuable to get items from these creates that people can actually use IC as their characters, and put towards roleplay. (Although getting the best deck in the world is cool and all- but I see no stats to actually make use of these cards other than to trade with.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom