[Crates] Player Item Sign-ups! (1 Viewer)

Vex

The Big Bitter
Custom Items Team
Hello there!
As you can tell by the title, I'm in search of interesting and impactful characters for the Voting Crate.

One thing I really do enjoy and many others seem to enjoy as well is when the character items appear in the voting crates. With that in mind, I'd like to gather as many characters and as many ideas for items as I possibly can. If you've ever had a character item in the crate for the past two months, you probably have received a message from me asking for permission to use and make an item of your character, but that is why I'm making this thread. I typically aim to make 9 per crate, and sometimes there will be repeats, but ideally I'd love to include a wide variety of characters to pick from. Don't worry if you've already had a player item made for you, you can still reapply with that same character, and it's highly encouraged that you do!

If you'd like your character to have an item in the Voting Crate, be it directly or indirectly, please post down below. I have made a template for you all to follow.

My rules are simple:
Please only post up to three characters of your own. Do not post for another player, this is you consenting for me to use your character in the voting crate. And please keep it civil.

Template:
Username:
Character Name:
Brief Description of Character:

Any Preferred Item?: [EX: Coin, Portrait, Figurine]
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?:

Thank you for your time and your feedback. I look forward to your responses.
Have a nice day!

Bingo7244

Cringe Queen
Newcomer Training Team
Username: Bingo7244
Character Name: Azalea de Noctis
Brief Description of Character: Average size human, is a vallah, has black hair and dresses pretty edgy but is a cinnamon roll, has a mom that will kill u. (COUGH VYL)
Any Preferred Item?: [EX: Coin, Portrait, Figurine]: Nope!
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: nuh uh

TheCreatorT

Username: TheCreatorT
Character Name: Vultog
Brief Description of Character: Chief of Mundas'Ranaz, Noble of the Reiklands, Wielder of Anorkioulus
Any Preferred Item?: Nope
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: Mask?

blastblight0

Whitelisted
Username: blastblight0
Character Name: Boz
Brief Description of Character: Big ole orcish steel golem with engravings all over and a crown of spikes above one big green eye. Pic and more description fluff on his profile. Also he despises elves.
Any Preferred Item?: [EX: Coin, Portrait, Figurine] Action figure :^) but anything's cool!
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: nope

Bratman38

The Man who seems to be Everywhere
Username: Bratman38
Character Name: Darthal Stonefist
Brief Description of Character: Darthal is a bald and stocky dwarven lord with a ginger beard that has rings in some spots
Any Preferred Item?: Maybe something to do with taming as that is his main profession
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: nope
Just to make my description clearer

Vmwareguy2

Nature's Guardian
Username: vmwareguy2
Character Name: Snowheart Tui'leere
Brief Description of Character: A large 6ft Sinnehliv covered in Spruce needles and bark plates, more treeish than others with roots and branches too.
Any Preferred Item?: [EX: Coin, Portrait, Figurine]
A coin shaped wooden necklace with a carving of a Snowdrop flower. Enchanted so any flowers within 1m bloom.
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?:
I always enjoy the weird minor magical items with fluffy effects. Rings that play with emotions and little illusory set-pieces, etc.

Moolight

Username: MooNoodles
Character Name: Ciyera Dawn-Lyren
Brief Description of Character: A one-eyed Wood Elf with bright red hair, Folset Noble, elementalist archmage (air, fire, earth)
Any Preferred Item?: [EX: Coin, Portrait, Figurine] I'm not picky <3 Perhaps something carved of wood? Something woodsy?
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: Little things to flavor rp or be used in interesting circumstances. Really liked the flutes series. Maybe since it's starting to be spring, picnic foods and items? Potted plants?

Lilbren2u

Event Team
Event Team
Custom Items Team
Build Team
Username: Lilbren
Character Name: Perise Denien de Noctis
Brief Description of Character: Windboard riding Drow King that will firebomb your house in the middle of the night; the alchemist that made Alabaster a household name; married on a giant self-made, ringed platform in the sky.
Any Preferred Item?: [EX: Coin, Portrait, Figurine] Model Mythrider Board (Doesn't actually fly!), tiny flying figurine of Perise; a tiny moving figurine of Perise mixing alchemicals and having the classic scientist explosion face when it blows up on him; Harry Potter style painting of Ishani and Perise; King's Watch, a watch based off of the King's own, which never falls from time (in areas of high magical presence, the watchface will float off tiny arcane whisps); tiny Perise throwing a ball through a portal for it to only come back to him.
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: Airship in a Bottle; Flying Island in a Bottle; Nexus Tower in a Bottle; more magical items!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom