• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

[Crates] Player Item Sign-ups! (1 Viewer)

Vex

Custom Items Team
Custom Items Team
Subscriber
Credits
66.331cr
VexSketches
VexSketches
Patron 7
Hello there!
As you can tell by the title, I'm in search of interesting and impactful characters for the Voting Crate.

One thing I really do enjoy and many others seem to enjoy as well is when the character items appear in the voting crates. With that in mind, I'd like to gather as many characters and as many ideas for items as I possibly can. If you've ever had a character item in the crate for the past two months, you probably have received a message from me asking for permission to use and make an item of your character, but that is why I'm making this thread. I typically aim to make 9 per crate, and sometimes there will be repeats, but ideally I'd love to include a wide variety of characters to pick from. Don't worry if you've already had a player item made for you, you can still reapply with that same character, and it's highly encouraged that you do!

If you'd like your character to have an item in the Voting Crate, be it directly or indirectly, please post down below. I have made a template for you all to follow.

My rules are simple:
Please only post up to three characters of your own. Do not post for another player, this is you consenting for me to use your character in the voting crate. And please keep it civil.

Template:
Username:
Character Name:
Brief Description of Character:

Any Preferred Item?: [EX: Coin, Portrait, Figurine]
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?:

Thank you for your time and your feedback. I look forward to your responses.
Have a nice day!

Bingo7244

Cringe Queen
Newcomer Training Team
Credits
50.000cr
Bingo7244
Bingo7244
Patron 1
Username: Bingo7244
Character Name: Azalea de Noctis
Brief Description of Character: Average size human, is a vallah, has black hair and dresses pretty edgy but is a cinnamon roll, has a mom that will kill u. (COUGH VYL)
Any Preferred Item?: [EX: Coin, Portrait, Figurine]: Nope!
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: nuh uh

TheCreatorT

The Event Team Jinx
Credits
19.980cr
TheCreatorT
TheCreatorT
Patron 2
Username: TheCreatorT
Character Name: Vultog
Brief Description of Character: Chief of Mundas'Ranaz, Noble of the Reiklands, Wielder of Anorkioulus
Any Preferred Item?: Nope
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: Mask?

blastblight0

Whitelisted
Credits
60.000cr
blastblight0
blastblight0
Whitelisted
Username: blastblight0
Character Name: Boz
Brief Description of Character: Big ole orcish steel golem with engravings all over and a crown of spikes above one big green eye. Pic and more description fluff on his profile. Also he despises elves.
Any Preferred Item?: [EX: Coin, Portrait, Figurine] Action figure :^) but anything's cool!
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: nope

Bratman38

The Man who seems to be Everywhere
Credits
50.000cr
Bratman38
Bratman38
Patron 1
Username: Bratman38
Character Name: Darthal Stonefist
Brief Description of Character: Darthal is a bald and stocky dwarven lord with a ginger beard that has rings in some spots
Any Preferred Item?: Maybe something to do with taming as that is his main profession
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: nope
Just to make my description clearer

Vmwareguy2

Nature's Guardian
Credits
51.109cr
vmwareguy2
vmwareguy2
Patron 2
Username: vmwareguy2
Character Name: Snowheart Tui'leere
Brief Description of Character: A large 6ft Sinnehliv covered in Spruce needles and bark plates, more treeish than others with roots and branches too.
Any Preferred Item?: [EX: Coin, Portrait, Figurine]
A coin shaped wooden necklace with a carving of a Snowdrop flower. Enchanted so any flowers within 1m bloom.
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?:
I always enjoy the weird minor magical items with fluffy effects. Rings that play with emotions and little illusory set-pieces, etc.

Moolight

Build Team
Build Team
Credits
21.998cr
Moolight
Moolight
Patron 2
Username: MooNoodles
Character Name: Ciyera Dawn-Lyren
Brief Description of Character: A one-eyed Wood Elf with bright red hair, Folset Noble, elementalist archmage (air, fire, earth)
Any Preferred Item?: [EX: Coin, Portrait, Figurine] I'm not picky <3 Perhaps something carved of wood? Something woodsy?
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: Little things to flavor rp or be used in interesting circumstances. Really liked the flutes series. Maybe since it's starting to be spring, picnic foods and items? Potted plants?

Lilbren2u

Lore Team
Lore Team
Event Team
Build Team
Credits
69.886cr
Lilbren
Lilbren
Patron 6
Username: Lilbren
Character Name: Perise Denien de Noctis
Brief Description of Character: Windboard riding Drow King that will firebomb your house in the middle of the night; the alchemist that made Alabaster a household name; married on a giant self-made, ringed platform in the sky.
Any Preferred Item?: [EX: Coin, Portrait, Figurine] Model Mythrider Board (Doesn't actually fly!), tiny flying figurine of Perise; a tiny moving figurine of Perise mixing alchemicals and having the classic scientist explosion face when it blows up on him; Harry Potter style painting of Ishani and Perise; King's Watch, a watch based off of the King's own, which never falls from time (in areas of high magical presence, the watchface will float off tiny arcane whisps); tiny Perise throwing a ball through a portal for it to only come back to him.
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: Airship in a Bottle; Flying Island in a Bottle; Nexus Tower in a Bottle; more magical items!

Nerdlord57

The 57th Lord of the Nerds!
Credits
50.000cr
NerdLord57
NerdLord57
Patron 3
Username: Nerdlord57
Character Name: Randir or Vamaer Alistor
Brief Description of Character: Basic gist is that the man was once a Blessed and prestigious paladin of the Lord Protector- having also once become an Angel of sorts. Though nowadays he is a sorrowful Forest Elf, trying to rebuild his own sense of purpose.
Any Preferred Item?: I would be happy with anything, though keeping to a theme of either the Indar or Dahriim would be sweet. A mixture of the two would be amazing!
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: Really cool and wacky inventions that could serve a simple purpose in role-play. Something to brush a pet, pick up sticks - wacky stuff.

Retired

Complete Idiot
Banned
Subscriber
Credits
50.000cr
Cataphractii
Cataphractii
Patron 1
Username: Mayibuye_iAfrika
Character Name: Nkosiphendule’ithambo
Brief Description of Character: A 6’0” Yusati dressed in various animal bones and furs. A tribal shaman to the Samburru, who simply wanted to prevent their extinction by the hands of their rival tribe the Konzi.
Any Preferred Item?: A single bone from any part of the domesticated chicken. Why a chicken bone? Because he used the bones to navigate at sea or on land.
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: More desert themed items would be nice.
Vibrant shemaghs, jewelry from the region, and etc.

Bones__

Credits
61.877cr
Bones__
Bones__
Patron 1
Username: Bones__
Character Name: Chazbix
Brief Description of Character:
A goblin bard turned aspiring hero. Has a flaming sword lovingly called his 'hero sword.' Trying to become the one true hero of the world, though his childish behavior and lack of morals makes him less likely to be anyone's hero.
Any Preferred Item?: An action figure or item involving his likeness.
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: None at the moment.

AMOH

Desert Cataphract Man
Event Team
Credits
53.774cr
AMOHdePON
AMOHdePON
Patron 3
Username: AMOHdePON
Character Name: Ossian av Lys
Brief Description of Character: A leprosy-afflicted [Race: ???]scholar who wanders about various libraries and centers of knowledge, only appearing in glances in the faintest of
nights. His half-mask only begins to cover the void in his soul...
Any Preferred Item?: [EX: Coin, Portrait, Figurine]: A half-mask, the edges of which carry a poem that lead you to his IC location. Decipher it if you can...
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: N/A

Kyle1322

Master Hand & Crazy Hand
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7
Username: kyle1322
Character Name: Murdoc
Brief Description of Character: The Green stretcher orc himself
Any Preferred Item?: [EX: Coin, Portrait, Figurine] APRON
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: An apron that says "Kiss the Chef" on it.

The Klondikiest Bar

some unimportant gal
Credits
19.479cr
SneksAreTheBest
SneksAreTheBest
Patron 4
Username: SneksAreTheBest
Character Name: Kani Sarlotte
Brief Description of Character: A fairly recent but passionate and dedicated addition to the Spirit Hospital team, a previous alchemy student under Mikael Merrigold and student and assistant to Vitae. An expert in alchemy, Kani is a shy spirit, easily flustered and has a great appreciation for nature and herbology, and has a liking to birds.
Any Preferred Item?: Kani Sarlotte's Mini Garden! A small garden the size of a plate with a glass dome over the top. Inside there are many tiny plants growing, with windlike movements and occasional rain from the top of the dome! There is a small door leading underground, and occasionally the tiny figurine of a female drow in a Spirit Hospital Uniform exits, tending to the plants. Breaking the dome or plate or attempting to take it apart will cause the drow to gasp before the entire mini garden disappears into a puff of dust.
Though if that is like too much or smthn just anything to do with plants, alchemy, or birds would be cool
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: A little toy alchemy kit - For kids! (Only regular items inside like baking soda and vinegar and oils and stuff)
I like animals, especially mundane stuff like pet parrot and whatnot.

Bloomed

The Silent One
Event Team
Credits
20.000cr
BloomedAngel
BloomedAngel
Patron 5
Username: BloomedAngel
Character Name: Umaroth
Brief Description of Character: ForgeMaster of the Reik, student and apprentice of the Forge God Mateal. 8'9" Orc female, dwarven runes upon her upper arms, with a forge brand on her left hand. Pale green skin, northern born with deep crimson hair from the bloodline of her tribe. Often wears smithing leathers, or robes designed for the cold north.
Any Preferred Item?: [EX: Coin, Portrait, Figurine] Something forge or war related perhaps up to your creativity
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: {same as above, up to you}

Last edited:

Vyniel

sad vampire
Event Team
Custom Items Team
Subscriber
Credits
68.930cr
Vyliena
Vyliena
Patron 1
Username: Vyliena
Character Name: Ishani de Noctis
Brief Description of Character: Hehe evil vampire queen. Just click on the link in my signature.
Any Preferred Item?: [EX: Coin, Portrait, Figurine] Idk, something fitting of a vampire queen.
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: More floating instruments so I can make an annoying bard after I collect all of them.

Wizry

Event Team
Event Team
Credits
68.710cr
Gamer23443
Gamer23443
Patron 2
Username: WizryRevolution
Character Name: Liko Yang
Brief Description of Character: A Hanese physician a blue jacket over his white shirt. He also wears black pants and shoes.
Any Preferred Item?: [EX: Coin, Portrait, Figurine] I dunno, find something funny, maybe about his deaths?
Any Suggestions for Voting/Patron Crates?: Instruments so I can annoy Vyliena.

Vex

Custom Items Team
Custom Items Team
Subscriber
Credits
66.331cr
VexSketches
VexSketches
Patron 7
Bumping for the month of June (If you've already signed up please try to hold off and give other players a chance)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom