• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

December 2018 Crate Feedback Thread (1 Viewer)

What would you like to see in the next crate?

• More Faction/Culturally based items.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • More Cards/Game related items.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Food and food related items.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Books, scrolls, or writing items.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Pet-care/animal related items.

• Mundane/Profession tools.

• Religious items/Divine related.

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Toy/Trinket items.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Historical Items.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Attire or related items.

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crach an Craite

Oar Guy
Team Leader
Custom Items Team
Credits
61.962cr
Crach_an_Craite
Crach_an_Craite
Patron 3
Hello! It's that time again where I devour all of your splendid crate feedback. The feedback from the month prior was an excellent aid, and I hope most of your are finding some enjoyment from the crates this month. It's a shame the forum-break sent all the old feedback posts spiraling into the void, so I hope this one is consistent with the older ones. Let me know if the poll is missing a category, and feel free to suggest cards in the replies if there are some you'd like to see next month.

ZooGarrus

golem guy
Build Team
Subscriber
Credits
8.984cr
TZUGARIS
TZUGARIS
Patron 4
It would be wacky to see the patron crates contain spell scrolls of some sort. Making them not OP but still useful is a good step to avoid a pay to win crate.

MoonCake

MoonMoon
Lore Team
Credits
50.102cr
0MoonCake0
0MoonCake0
Patron 5
It'd be nice to see more items that contribute to RP. Like, the cards, jewelry, accessories, instruments, things that people actually would use in an RP. Nicknacks are fun too because you can gift them to people IC. Items like paintings, beads, flyers, clothing, people don't really use. I like Tzu's idea too. Magical items don't have to be op to be fun. Like, the various divine amulets that are purely cosmetic, the quill's that can write in the air, or Fool's Masquerade, those are all really fun magical items that spice things up a little. And of course, pets... who doesn't like pets? Regardless CiT always does great work and I look forward to the next crate as always~

TheCreatorT

The Event Team Jinx
Credits
19.980cr
TheCreatorT
TheCreatorT
Patron 2
Going off that, maybe some items that start off minor quests/treasure hunts? Nothing mind blowing but if people work together it could lead to some mini-events.

Lily_

Credits
67.278cr
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
Patron 2
Items that can lead to some IC investigation and potentially a plot-line or fun little scavenger hunt could be a good idea.

Caleo

Not a Syrien
Credits
60.000cr
SimpleBrickLayer
SimpleBrickLayer
Patron 7
I love the books, so this might come as a surprise, but please do not oversaturate the patron crates with books that were in the voting crates months back (There were 9 of them this month). It was slightly disheartening to finally get a patron crate key only to not just get something I already had, but something I had plucked out of a voting crate before. Even if I did not have that before though, it's clear that these are in a vein similar to the ones seen before in the voting crates, so seeing them in a patron crate just didn't seem right.

That said, I absolutely LOVED the religious books and the winter ones. Consider adding a few more of them for the standard, non-cultural religions of Aethier like Sterk or Ombra, with more cosmetic appeal (e.g. 'Foli Book of Worship' with her symbol, and being in a generally tattered state, or Sol which is emblazoned in gold with an intricate symbol of the sun). Other than that, language books, books allowing for more general knowledge of something to allow players who aren't comfortable just 'knowing' everything to learn. Rough drafts of maps that don't go into detail beyond a few geographical points, inter-language dictionaries with the same stipulations as the 'rules' for learning languages for reading, and so on would be appreciated (though they should never make up more than maybe 10% of everything in the crates at most).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom