• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Dinochan's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Dinochan

Dinochan
Event Team
Newcomer Training Team
Custom Items Team
Credits
69.444cr
DinoChann
DinoChann
Patron 2
I've never had to do this before so bear with my attempts! I also don't know how long you have to wait to do these so- I'll do it now and if it's too soon I'll wait! Anyway, I'm going to try and word this the most professional best way I can here we go!

I'm making this ban appeal even though many have said not to- but I want to get my thoughts and apologies out. I have a few things to apologize for...
  1. My first offense was jumping the second I heard something had happened and confronting Seano. It wasn't my intention to yell at him or sound like I was. I was just panicked and concerned about reasonings. And even though I disagreed with them it wasn't respectful or fair to him and I shouldn't have done that. I'm not in the position to question the Moderation team, nor will I ever be.
  2. My second offense was hopping on the server and memeing about everything that happened. I felt supported and the adrenaline was bringing me forward. I Hopped on and said some things that shouldn't have been said especially because they were said to spite and that's never okay in any situation. I didn't handle that like an adult or like a soon-to-be adult should have and I'm sorry.
  3. My Third offense was overreacting after Monomyth was banned. I jumped bus and rudely demanded to be banned and I respect that my wishes were answered. I Should never have reacted like that especially in the chaos that ensued.
These are all the things I wanted to apologize for but I do want to state that I don't disagree with the petition. I am full-on for a re-evaluation of the moderation team- but not firing people.
As someone who worked in CiT and WT, I understand the feeling of giving and not getting anything for it- especially when people complain. It's hard work and I respect everyone who does it. But it's still work and people have the right to state their opinion for change. I don't want a giant change I just want a small one and it's no hate towards my friend on moderation- in fact, me being banned shows that it's not biased all the times considering I'm yalls friend <3
Another note before I conclude this is that CiT Doesn't really have a lot of members and I work hard to make items and help them all out- so if it's possible I'd like to be allowed on CiT again and help them all out because it's a lot of work and RedAttendent is the main one who does A LOT and I'd hate for him to have to do it alone.

Finally, I will conclude this. I'm normally not one to do any of this stuff I felt very irritated last night and so many people were saying stuff that I became a sheep. I followed instead of investigating. Even after investigating I disagree with the actions that took- but I completely agree with what happened to me, I have no anger or rage for the banning of me, I took on for the team but really I was just hurting myself and the pride of the server. I stand with everyone when I say I want change but I stand with Moderation when I say I'm very sorry for what I did and I'll take whatever punishment is given to me if this appeal is lifted.

~Dinochan

Olyblob

Really British
Whitelister
Progression Team
Credits
3.814cr
Hi, Dino. Thank you for your patience.

Welcome back to the server. You will be unbannned shortly. Should you wish to return to your team jobs you are able to as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom