Diplomacy [Private] (1 Viewer)

Bromophobe

Captain Chromosome
ReiklandsLogo.jpg

Diplomacy.png

[!] *The following letters would be sent to their respective destination by way of faithful, respectful couriers.* [!]

Header1Teufeljäger.png
To His Imperial Majesty, Joao de Tavora, First of His Name,
Having heard of your renewed regency, we hope to congratulate you. Our council has come to believe it advantageous for both of our nations to set aside past differences and sue for an improvement in relations, continuing an endeavor that was enterprised before the Witch's disruption in this realm. We hope to discuss the possible establishment of trade routes, posts and decrees between your Empire and the Kingdom of the Reiklands, at a later date, hopefully once this threat has been dismissed.

Thank you for your consideration,
The Reiklander Council, under the rulership of good King Avel Von Maddoc.
Header1Teufeljäger.png
To His Imperial Majesty, Claude Duval, First of His Name,
and by way of His Lord Protector, Thaddeus Artorius, Duke of Marseilles,
The news of Your Majesty's sickness reaches our ears with growing concern during these troubled times. Should you wish, we hope to send our best physicians to help you cure this illness - and should it truly terminal ease its pain. Nonetheless, we hope your health will flourish and your life shall prevail. In light of these events, we chose not to burden your Majesty with the burden of diplomacy.

Thus, Lord Protector, the council has come to believe it advantageous for both our countries to sue for the betterment in relations between our two kingdoms, and hope that we can achieve this through trade. We hope to discuss these matters once the threat has been properly dismissed. These talks will hopefully include trade routes, posts and decrees (such as what can and cannot be imported/exported).

Sincerely,
Header1Teufeljäger.png
To the Emir Garai Dahan, of Mutajara,
It has been eons since the last contact between our two nations, and we are glad to know you and yours are safe and sound. With the current times, we believe it would be advantageous to reach out and aid one another during this crisis, if only through trade and social contact. It would be in our interest to invest in naval trade between our two countries, and perhaps usher in a new era of commerce in the southern hemisphere. We hope to contact you once the troubles of the world have been dismissed, and begin proper negotiations between us.

Cordially,
Header1Teufeljäger.png
To Hilda Medeiros Hollowgale, Jarl of the Vinnagard Folk,
The news of your victories against the pillars that are found within your domain are outstanding, and to have reclaimed a single pillar without the use of the arcane whatsoever is a feat in itself! We understand you are busy with the destruction of these threats in your Kingdom. However we have come to offer an alliance between the Reiklands and Frjalstad regarding matters of the recent grave robberies, and what we have dubbed 'the Left Hand of the Necromancer', which is close to both our borders.
In the light of this, the council wishes to offer a joint effort in taking down this particular threat, using both our experiences to hasten the end of these profane activities and terminate the Witch's scheme once and for all. We would also believe it beneficial to both our countries to discuss the possibility of trade, and hopefully establish a long lasting, positive relationship.

Sincerely,
Header1Teufeljäger.png
To His Royal Highness, Perise Denien, King of Folset, First of His Name,
Our continued cooperation is a factor we would like to pursue and develop during and after this time of crisis. We understand that Tyr'Kasimir has suffered heavily, and would like to discuss the possibility of sending relief forces, as well as supplies. Furthermore, we believe it important to renew the Kasimir treaty that was discussed between our predecessors - their Holinesses Kurfurst Karl Von Amador, and High-King Val'thelor Diarmuid Roveniam-Greycrest; finally we believe it would be advantageous to establish trade routes, posts and decrees for both our countries.

Kind Regards,

Last edited:

Chae

The one and only asian
Progression Team
Crest Middle.png
long-page-break copy.png

A letter arrives in Highmeadow as a response.

To the Reiklander Council,

Your suggestion of trade arrangements is appealing - however I must decline your offer to assist in the impending assault on Chaos's monument. While I will be glad to lend whatever hand I can in the investigation of the culprits relating to the grave robberies of our fellow kinsmen, my people have not worked well with yours in the past. The key to our ongoing success thus far had been my mens' fluid and coordinated movements under my command; I am not confident that yours will be the same.

Með kveðju,
whitesig small.png
long-page-break.png

@Bromophobe

Last edited:

Kaoiyr

send help lmao
Team Leader
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
A letter followed by Hilda's, comes from Florentia. The wax seal of Artorius is stamped onto the letter, a branching mana willow. Within in fine penmanship, the letter read the following:
To the Reiklander Council,

Florentia is busy and very occupied at the current moment. We are dealing with conflicts and Rakhtari raiders in the desert with the Mandarazi, and soon we will have to do our part in the War in the Heavens and destroy a nearby pillar. When this all passes over, I would be more than willing to visit your council and people to discuss such.

Apologies for the inconvenience,
Thaddeus Artorius.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom