• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Duncan Poll (1 Viewer)

Would you like Duncan Xenmos to return to Aversus?

• Yes, I would!

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • No, I would not.

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Neutral choice, you don't care either way.

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters

4DShortStack

Queen of Wrong Chats
Credits
50.000cr
Hey there~

If it was possible, would you guys like to see the character Duncan Xenmos return? Duncan would like to leave this up to the community, so it's basically up to your decision. Feel free to speak your mind on this, if you've got anything to say on the matter.

Jeroxia

4/7/2015 Crushed Dreams
Credits
50.000cr
SirSnoutwick
SirSnoutwick
Whitelisted
I feel that duncan being an amazing character he should be brought back. However on one condition . He needs to be Brought back through an event.

An amazing journey to recover Duncan his head from a secret lair.

AGiantPie

Credits
50.000cr
I am against any characters being revived or brought back once they are Pked. The fact that this character was famous, a King, and has a lot of connections sours my opinion of his revival even further. I liked Duncan as a character but I do not think it is fair for any characters to get an exception to the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Duncan Steelfist

Humanity will endure
Credits
50.000cr
Duncania_Y
Duncania_Y
Patron 4
\ said:
I liked Duncan as a character but I do not think it is fair for any characters to get an exception to the rules.
\ said:
I am against any characters being revived or brought back once they are Pked.
[Evil distant laughter] Truth's up to the community.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tybalt

Mad Dog Mattis
Build Team
Credits
-33.421cr
HumpFries123
HumpFries123
Patron 5
I am against it because it has been longer then 2 weeks since his death, and other characters have been denied that. If there is an event with some kind of relevancy for him being revived by a diety for a very damn good reason, I'd be fine as RP is RP (even though that would still be seen as bending the rules, but who knows, it was an important character)

Otherwise, I'd be neutral under normal circumstances.

Friosis

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
\ said:
Hey there~If it was possible, would you guys like to see the character Duncan Xenmos return? Duncan would like to leave this up to the community, so it's basically up to your decision. Feel free to speak your mind on this, if you've got anything to say on the matter.
I'm noticing you're /not/ saying outright that he was dead. Nor has anyone ever ICly seen his body outside of Arendan. Not to mention ever since his death, nobody who was there would outright state OOCly that he was dead.

He's not dead is he.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom