• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Edeline Roleplay [Question Answered] (1 Viewer)

B

Banned User

(Before anything starts, I wish to request permission from either @NiNi or @Ryuko to continue this thread.

Due to the new rule which was....quite coincidently put in place as Lana left for Edeline, saying that offline RP's are made non-canon unless a thread is made with approval, @Silvertread suggested to me creating a thread for a group of offline Roleplays in Edeline. Captain Arden Songblade is, indeed, in Edeline to my understanding and now (soon) so is Lana. It would be a pleasure to have a Roleplay with Arden once more, for Lana saw him as a trusted friend.

Of course anyone may use this thread if they enter Edeline also, just like Rakando's Mother of the Night communal prayer thread, anyone with Roleplay behind it can enter this offline RP thread.

I just ask permission to continue before going on and just....not asking, randomly creating a thread which has a chance of being shot down.

Thank you, and I hope to hear a yes or no soon~)

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
5.240Ar
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
(Currently Edeline isn't available for RP, however we are thinking of releasing it within the next few weeks if the schedule allows. Providing we finish work on stormfall first, and i do server resource provisioning correctly. We can allow you to do offline roleplays in this section, but not in the Edeline continent unless its non-canon untill the continent is released)

B

Banned User

\ said:
(Currently Edeline isn't available for RP, however we are thinking of releasing it within the next few weeks if the schedule allows. Providing we finish work on stormfall first, and i do server resource provisioning correctly. We can allow you to do offline roleplays in this section, but not in the Edeline continent unless its non-canon untill the continent is released)
(Understood loud and clear =)

Ryuko has given me all go-ahead to continue Lana writing in her diary about the general knowledge of the lore on the place. In his words "describing the lush jungles" as such. Knowing Lana, she'd comment on some of the more larger affairs going on, but it will all be general knowledge in the continent. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thank you, and I hope we see Edeline in the future
)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom