• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

ems1114's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ems1114

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
Your Minecraft Username: ems1114

Minecraft Alts:

None

Have you changed usernames since your ban?: No

Your MCBans ID Number: http://mcbans.com/ban/5527581

Your Ban Reason: Griefing

Tell us your story:

You may not believe me (which I totally respect why), but I never griefed creative. I don't know what happened honestly. One moment I was roleplaying, the next I was kicked off the server. This occurred 2 weeks ago. I am being completely truthful. I really hope you believe me.

Why do you wish to return to Aethier?:

I love Aethier. I have told all my friends about you, though none have actually had the time to apply though. I am not trying to charm my way back on, but I am begging for forgiveness.

Do you have anything to add?:

It has been 2 weeks since my ban and I am getting worried it will be a month soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyle1322

Master Hand & Crazy Hand
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7
Right,

the first pieces of evidence are obviously the griefings themselves, which are displayed here.

This is what was caused.

Next piece of evidence is that there was a sign in front of the lava stating [GET TROLLED, HAHAHAHAHA

TROLOLOLOL]

After Prisim inspection, your name came up from one day ago, in which you placed the sign, wrote the text and before that ran this command most notably within the time period of which you were banned for.

Now, if you notice the date on which I issued the ban-

It easily correlates to you in terms of the griefing. This is either one huge coincidence, or you are lying to me.

Do you have any evidence to support your case of innocence? Because I'm sadly not convinced.

ems1114

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
Was the time 10:38 and 48 seconds? If it happened then, then it would be impossible. I was at an event, shown in this picture. Also, as I said, I will rebuild any things that were destroyed.

View attachment 16435

As you can see, the timing would make it impossible. I specifically got off of my computer at 9:50.

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.145cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
\ said:
Was the time 10:38 and 48 seconds? If it happened then, then it would be impossible. I was at an event, shown in this picture. Also, as I said, I will rebuild any things that were destroyed.View attachment 16435

As you can see, the timing would make it impossible. I specifically got off of my computer at 9:50.
Unfortunatley Prism doesnt lie. Your account was responsible for said crimes. As per the code of conduct, your own account is your responsibility, and therefor actions taken place on your account are considered as your own, no matter who actually does them.

ems1114

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
Wow. It's been over a year since this server. I was 11 when I joined. Now I'm 13. Oh, and I didn't quit rping. I joined another, which I love dearly and am dedicated to. And guess what? I'm known well and respected there. I also play on two other RP servers. I just wanted to basically say that after all this time, I thought and no way am I joining back, (I was terrible at rping at the time) but I realized that you ppl need to grow up a bit. Ik it seems drastic and rude, but to this day I still believe my case and my story of being framed stays true. Idk if I was unbanned or not. But Idc to find out. I'm here to let you all know that I'm still alive. I'm still rping. And I'm actually a rlly good writer. So thx for unlocking my love of rping and writing, but I've moved on.

MayaTorres

Loud gay
Credits
50.000cr
Hollowgayle
Hollowgayle
Patron 7
I'm here to let you all know that I'm still alive.
I don't think anyone was trying to kill you when we issued this ban. That said, we wish you success in all you do, and are glad to hear you've moved on and are successful and happy. Have a lovely evening!

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.145cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
Logging plugins don't lie, so i really don't see how anyone could be framed. Your account is your responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom