• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

February Crate Feedback Thread! (1 Viewer)

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Hello my lovely players! It's time to talk about what you liked and disliked in the February Voting and Patron crates, and throw some ideas my way for March items :D

JaktheDimon

Event Team
Event Team
Subscriber
Credits
64.903cr
Jakipooh
Jakipooh
Patron 7
Okay, this is from someone who buys a fair bit of keys. Keep in mind. Gotta say I loved the updated divine pendants that gave cool effects. I also loved the Valentines day items.

I disliked the event line items. Noone seemed to know what to do with them and it seemed like a waste of space if we would not be privy to what their use is up front.

For March I have a few dates to keep in mind; Firstly of course St. Patrick's day, in which you could do Oklamat themed items. It is also daylight savings time. As well as the March Equinox.

Caligula

oi m8
Credits
50.000cr
Quackzac
Quackzac
Patron 4
These are my opinions that I told an individual earlier in the month, -

1. There's nothing for me to want.
  2. To me, everything feels like a hoarder's 6457th best friend.
  3. The patron crate, to me, feels just like a slightly better version of the voting crate.
  4. And yes, I think the exploration and mining and woodcutting stuff is good, as long as its basic, but, that kind of stuff isn't something to want its something that would be convenient to have.
  5. That being said, I don't believe its a good idea to put in stuff like Iron Soul and Sunstones, since those are really sought after and are peoples IC livelihood, but I think the materials that are sort of outsiders, like Ten-Del Trees, Grotk, etc, worked really well, because I would look into the chest and go, "Oh! Fuck yes! Materials! Hope I get those!", because I might be able to trade them, make something from them, or find some cool niche use for them.
  6. In the month previous, January, I really liked the Pommel of Aquila that was from Fort'voie. I really liked the historical tie in and the building upon player lore, as it really makes it feel like the players are having an affect on the world. But at the same time, I do not support the vast utilisation of mainstream uncommon and all rare and above materials in the process. What I want, is for the crates to be the amalgamation of player worldbuilding, instead of staff worldmolding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom