• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Final Moments (1 Viewer)

Suldar

Danakovian Lord
Suldar
Suldar
Patron 1
As the sound of Dragon fire seemed to dim away from his ears, and even his pain was washed away from his nerves being burned to ash, Calemvir's life slowly went past his eyes, going as far back as he rememered. For a time, he was Malthorn Vamelvis again, just an average mercenary looking to make his way through life. He recalled all of his past, both good things and bad, waves of emotion flowing through him as he revisted both old tradgedies and joys. Tears would have rolled from his eyes, if his eye ducts hadn't been burned away. At this point, he couldn't even see. He called out to Ciyera for help, though he did not even hear himself, nor did help ever come for him. He began to speak a lone and, what he thought, a final prayer to Vassas as his memories caught back up to the present.
"My Lord Vassas. . I apologize. I fell in battle before I could see to the end of the Great War against the forces of Chaos and Absence. Though I depart knowing, my work won't be in vain, for the final pillar shall be struck down and the Pantheon's grace will return to the realm to drive out the usurper Foli. Thank you for protecting Time itself for so long against the enemies you face, and bringing my people into this great new world free of Vindicus and the Void's corruption."
He ended his prayer, not even sure if he spoke it properly due to his lack of hearing, though he knew Vassas would feel his intent in the depths of his soul. Eventually, even reality seemed to slip away from Malthorn as his soul left his body, finally ready to be at peace.
{
Finally. . My work is done. I will be with them again. All of them, at last. I wonder what kind of person Mother will be like? }

However. Suddenly, he felt himself being pulled, drawn in by another force. Not Morto, come to deliver his judgement and send him to his afterlife to be at peace, but another, suffocating force that he felt entrap his very being, enclosed in an unseeable space that he could feel around him.
{
". .What? NO! What cruel fate would subject me to being entrapped in. . . A Soul jar? Has Foli come to claim me at last, as she did Nufai and Ma'rue?"}
Rage would bubble within the soul trapped in Perise's soul gem, having been denied final rest by a force Malthorn did not know of, unaware that Perise was attempting to save him and restore his life with the Ascended.

thehorde

_XIII_
_XIII_
Patron 3
not to sound like an asshole but if you revive there really isnt much power to this kind of rp

Suldar

Danakovian Lord
Suldar
Suldar
Patron 1
I wasn't going to as I wrote this up the but then Brent yeeted me into a Soul Gem and convinced me to revive lol. The main point of the thread now is to serve as character progression, since when Calemvir wakes up in the spirit tree He's going to be a bit annoyed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom