• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Fire (1 Viewer)

The Klondikiest Bar

some unimportant gal
Credits
19.479cr
SneksAreTheBest
SneksAreTheBest
Patron 4
Wasn't really meant to be a boo, sorry if it came off that way! I just found that the comment didn't clarify which of the three lore members you meant. (Three responded, llmited, Daylighter, and MoonCake, and you said two.) And it was also fairly vague as some of those Lore members made multiple points, so it didn't tell what really was the correct "answer".

DayLighter

Lore Printing Press
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
Subscriber
Credits
17.348cr
DayLighter
DayLighter
Patron 7
Wasn't really meant to be a boo, sorry if it came off that way! I just found that the comment didn't clarify which of the three lore members you meant. (Three responded, llmited, Daylighter, and MoonCake, and you said two.) And it was also fairly vague as some of those Lore members made multiple points, so it didn't tell what really was the correct "answer".
He was referring to myself and moon in this case.

Azur

The Old Wolf
Subscriber
Credits
50.000cr
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Patron 5
Within my first week of being back, my character got hit by a fire spell that was essentially a glorified flamethrower and ended up being told that after 2 turns my character immediately had 3rd degree burns and that I was approaching the forever box tier of burns(Not actually but, it was supposed to be bad).

If my guy wasn't wearing anything other than his ordinary clothing, I'd understand being so affected but he had on plate armor and such. I don't know what pyromancy or fire related magics do currently since I've yet to have a run in with someone wielding fire, but at least back then it did seem like people were a bit confused as to how fire impacts an armored individual.

Azur

The Old Wolf
Subscriber
Credits
50.000cr
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Patron 5
Depends on when you got back
It was within the last 4 months, probably. Might've been 5, but it wasn't an extreme amount of time ago.

Although that being said, I haven't seen anything happen similar since then, so there's that.

Ace_19

Credits
69.434cr
Acey19
Acey19
Patron 5
@MoonCake (Since you seem to be the active LT responding) Perhpas maybe as silly as it sounds a fire chart for next world. THe types of Fire (Mundance-->Divine) And maybe a degree set for them. That way, there doesnt need to be realistic science or argument behind fire because our LT said that fire works this way because it's from this source yadayada
I'd throw something at ya, but according to Kyle I write to much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom