• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Friosis and Caedit ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Friosis

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
My accounts were banned for  [third strike] multiple breach of code of conducts. as I had began to argue in OOC chat about a character death that had happened moments prior. I was given warnings for speaking about the event in a negative light twice, and commenting in message that I felt like the rp was poor. I understand why I was banned, and I do understand how to prevent it from happening again. I apologize for the disturbance other people dealt with in general chat and I am sorry to the person whom I disturbed by messaging, it will not happen again. As I understand it, I am on a 3 out of five warning strike, thus I would like to share my intent to keep myself from gaining any future warnings, and ensure that staff understand I am both remorseful for my actions and able to correct them.

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.145cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
You should be aware that the whole "Out of 5" warning system is to allow the system to auto-ban people. Up to that point, its to the staffs own discretion.

dogbew

High Energy
Credits
67.897cr
dogbew
dogbew
Patron 7
This appeal has been declined, at this point in time the Aethier Staff Team feel that you are not ready to return to our community. We seek to make it abundantly clear that the behavior which lead to your banning is not welcome in our community, and will not be tolerated. On the 11th of December, 2016 you may appeal your ban again, and we will look into accepting or declining it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom