• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Friosis/Caedit ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Friosis

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
My accounts Friosis and Caedit were banned for my third infraction of ignoring staff requests and spreading salt. I'd like to firstly apologize to the server and staff for this behavior, what I did was not acceptable, and refusing to listen to staff about it was even worse. I understand that what I did was a mistake and wrong, and I know how I can avoid making the same mistakes again. I would like to again emphasize my regret and sincere remorsefulness to every player on the server for causing these issues, and I promise that they shall not happen again. Thank you for your consideration, and I hope to show staff that I can provide positive RP to the server.

Pedicurable

The Mother-Type
Credits
50.000cr
We are willing unban you under  these conditions:

• You will be on last warning status for every infraction for 1 month, set to expire on January 11, 2017.

This means that any warning at all will result in an immediate ban. 

[*]Since you were banned for toxicity, you will be on last warning status for toxicity for an indeterminate amount of time.

• At the first hint of toxicity, you will be banned. At this moment, this last warning status does not expire. 

Please  respond with whether you accept or decline these terms. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom