• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Friosis/Caedit ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Friosis

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
I was banned for breaking the terms and conditions of my previous ban and breaking the 5th aethier code of conduct.

I disrespected @Pedicurable by continuing a conversation she asked to be stopped first in OOC and then taking it to /msg, which also disrespected @DrugsOnFire by continuing the conversation she had requested I dropped. I had also spoken out of turn with my volatile opinions being worded in an aggressive and disrespected manner. I understand what I agreed to, I understand what I had done wrong. I had thought that the conversation would be fine in /msg, but I understand the distinction now. Nobody should be disrespectful or aggressive towards anyone, in any channel or chat on the server. Rather than voicing myself in such a uncouth manner, I shall from this point forward take a simple piece of advice. Just accept things, and speak only when I have something kind of constructive to say, rather than try to continue my behavior in messages.

I request a unban not so I can come online and complain, or continue being upset. I request a unban so I can watch and perhaps soon continue role-play, I do not desire any further ire to be garnered by anyone else. I apologize to the community for these actions, and I apologize even more so to pedi and drugsonfire, I am so sorry that you have had to deal with this behavior, which I have continued to hold. I hope that I can come back soon, and with my return, bring a more positive attitude, without anymore OOC issues. I did not mean to disrespect anyone, but I understand that what I did was no the correct way. I should have dropped it, probably even just stepped away from the keyboard to calm down, and from now on I will be practicing such behavior.

Abbi

Not!Syrien Shaman
Whitelister
Credits
67.110cr
angelhugz247
angelhugz247
Patron 7
I was banned for breaking the terms and conditions of my previous ban and breaking the 5th aethier code of conduct.

I disrespected @Pedicurable by continuing a conversation she asked to be stopped first in OOC and then taking it to /msg, which also disrespected @DrugsOnFire by continuing the conversation she had requested I dropped. I had also spoken out of turn with my volatile opinions being worded in an aggressive and disrespected manner. I understand what I agreed to, I understand what I had done wrong. I had thought that the conversation would be fine in /msg, but I understand the distinction now. Nobody should be disrespectful or aggressive towards anyone, in any channel or chat on the server. Rather than voicing myself in such a uncouth manner, I shall from this point forward take a simple piece of advice. Just accept things, and speak only when I have something kind of constructive to say, rather than try to continue my behavior in messages.

I request a unban not so I can come online and complain, or continue being upset. I request a unban so I can watch and perhaps soon continue role-play, I do not desire any further ire to be garnered by anyone else. I apologize to the community for these actions, and I apologize even more so to pedi and drugsonfire, I am so sorry that you have had to deal with this behavior, which I have continued to hold. I hope that I can come back soon, and with my return, bring a more positive attitude, without anymore OOC issues. I did not mean to disrespect anyone, but I understand that what I did was no the correct way. I should have dropped it, probably even just stepped away from the keyboard to calm down, and from now on I will be practicing such behavior.

Absolutely nothing against you, but appealing so quickly was your first mistake. Your second mistake was knowingly breaking your appeal terms. You simply need to take some constructive criticism to mind and allow it help you improve. I know I've tried to help you with this in the past and I'm sure others have too. If you took the help and actually used it instead of turning it against the person trying to help you, maybe you would start to see what others see in yourself. Maybe you would start to see the errors in your behavior, your words, and your attitude. Everyone here is human and everyone makes their own mistakes, but it's a choice to learn from those mistakes. Maybe, one day, you'll see what I mean by this and learn. Good luck out there nonetheless. o/

Friosis

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
Absolutely nothing against you, but appealing so quickly was your first mistake. Your second mistake was knowingly breaking your appeal terms. You simply need to take some constructive criticism to mind and allow it help you improve. I know I've tried to help you with this in the past and I'm sure others have too. If you took the help and actually used it instead of turning it against the person trying to help you, maybe you would start to see what others see in yourself. Maybe you would start to see the errors in your behavior, your words, and your attitude. Everyone here is human and everyone makes their own mistakes, but it's a choice to learn from those mistakes. Maybe, one day, you'll see what I mean by this and learn. Good luck out there nonetheless. o/
Thank you, I appreciate the help and I know, I did appeal quickly, only because I know what I did wrong, and because I am truly remorseful for it. I wanted to apologize, and I still want to give a more personal apology to the staff I have disrespected, I am truly sorry for that unacceptabel behavior. I also understand that you have been trying to help, that everyone has been, while I just choose to resist again and again... Well no more, I know what I did to break my terms, and I know why I did it, but I also know how to stop that from happening again. I will not be pushing my thoughts, as aggressive as they often are anymore... I will abstain from voicing my opinion or views unless I have carefully thought through each and every word. I hope this reassures those who have had to deal with my awful, inconsiderate behavior in the past, and perhaps gives staff and the community the ability to allow me to prove these words.

Abbi

Not!Syrien Shaman
Whitelister
Credits
67.110cr
angelhugz247
angelhugz247
Patron 7
Thank you, I appreciate the help and I know, I did appeal quickly, only because I know what I did wrong, and because I am truly remorseful for it. I wanted to apologize, and I still want to give a more personal apology to the staff I have disrespected, I am truly sorry for that unacceptabel behavior. I also understand that you have been trying to help, that everyone has been, while I just choose to resist again and again... Well no more, I know what I did to break my terms, and I know why I did it, but I also know how to stop that from happening again. I will not be pushing my thoughts, as aggressive as they often are anymore... I will abstain from voicing my opinion or views unless I have carefully thought through each and every word. I hope this reassures those who have had to deal with my awful, inconsiderate behavior in the past, and perhaps gives staff and the community the ability to allow me to prove these words.

Listen here, change like that does not happen overnight. You cannot simply just change like that and expect others to believe that. You know how you change? You listen and you take time to make the change, which actually backs it if you do so. You need to take the help you're offered and use it instead of how you've been treating every person who tries. You need to put the change into practice everyday until it becomes part of you. Changing is not that fast to be done and it takes dedication and determination to be done. If you truly want to change as a person, do it but know the costs. It truly isn't a difficult task to be kind to one another and to be as respectful as possible. If it is, perhaps you need to practice doing that more, even when you are stressed or angry/upset. Kindness is free in my book, so you should be able to do the same without making a scene or trying stunts that so obviously shouldn't be done. This response and every response I have ever given you to help you are little bits of kindness from me personally, because I want to hope you will take it and learn like anyone with some common sense would.

A useful quote I personally feel you should take to heart is this: 

€œWatch your thoughts, they become words;
watch your words, they become actions;
watch your actions, they become habits;
watch your habits, they become character;
watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.€

But no matter the verdict of this ban appeal, I truly do wish the best for you wherever you go. But I implore you to take this kindness with you and let it help you on the internal side of this for you, Pad. Everyone has the potential to be a good person and a good player, and I hope you find your own potential and grasp onto it, and make the best of it. Best of luck to you.~

Kyle1322

Master Hand & Crazy Hand
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Event Team
Credits
15.490cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7
After extensive discussion in the staff team, we have arrived at a unanimous vote.

I truly apologize Friosis, however after all that has occurred, we have decided to decline this appeal, and you will not be allowed to make any more.

It was a good run, I'll give it that-perhaps in a year or so if were all still around things may change.

But for now, I speak for all the staff when I wish you good luck, and good hope for whatever comes next after this place for you.

Friosis

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
After extensive discussion in the staff team, we have arrived at a unanimous vote.

I truly apologize Friosis, however after all that has occurred, we have decided to decline this appeal, and you will not be allowed to make any more.

It was a good run, I'll give it that-perhaps in a year or so if were all still around things may change.

But for now, I speak for all the staff when I wish you good luck, and good hope for whatever comes next after this place for you.
Ah oh well, it was a good run, two years since I joined, likely hundreds of hours in invested time, over 500k radiants gained and probably over 40$ worth of donations.

I don't regret a bit of it, you all were some of the best people i've met, even if I lost my cool and let my temper get the better of me, I am still going to miss this place, the RP, and you guys in the community. If anyone does wish to contact me, my skype Sol.Venti is open to any and all.

Perhaps some day i'll be allowed back, but until then, sayonara you magnificent bastards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom