• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Fruit_Bar's ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Kohta

Credits
50.000cr
Hi there, I'd like to start off by first apologizing for the length of this appeal but I believe I have a lot to explain. This ban took place over a year ago so my memory is a bit foggy but I think my username was Fruit_Bar at the time, and I'm not even sure if this is my original account. The incident definitely involved me being immature and getting upset at another player (Their character's name was Qadira I believe, but that is all I can remember) because he/she bested me in a fight and ended up killing me. I used profane language and verbally abused a player that was simply just playing the game the way it was meant to be played. I was rightfully banned almost immediately afterwards. I look back on my actions and realize how toxic and bratty I really was, and how much I wish I could apologize to that player if I could find them. But I also reflect on how much fun I had on this server, and my character's intricate backstory, and all of the amazing like minded people I would role play with. This server was truly a unique experience that I would be hard pressed to find anywhere else. I only recently remembered that this server existed as I have not been on for more than a year and a half but I now have the desire to play on it more than ever. I am extremely sorry for my insolent behavior and I would definitely like to rejoin this if you're willing. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redwall

The Forums Jester
Team Leader
Whitelister
Event Team
Credits
68.666cr
redwa11
redwa11
Patron 7
Hello, and thank you for submitting a ban appeal. Staff will be going over and discussing this together in the near future, expect an answer in the next few days.

Kohta

Credits
50.000cr
Hi there Redwall. It's been about 12 days since my initial appeal so I was wondering have I missed an important message somewhere? If not then I apologize for bothering you, it's just that I worry quite vehemently when it comes to things like this. 

Redwall

The Forums Jester
Team Leader
Whitelister
Event Team
Credits
68.666cr
redwa11
redwa11
Patron 7
Hello, and sorry for the delay.

We have went over your appeal and have decided to accept and let your return. The only condition is that you will have to reapply on the whitelist section of the forums, as alot of changes have occured since last year.

We hope to see you return soon and welcome you back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom