• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Future Magic Students (2 Viewers)

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
Honestly, a simple one here. I'd like to obtain a list of people/characters who are interested in learning magic, and what types. With that, if possible and people can find the time, i'd like to find out the following:

This may have the power to not only show us who is interested, but may also help us with the first wave of the Generation Three magic students. Thanks everyone, and your template is below!

Minecraft Username:

The Character that would be learning:

The Character's Race:

The Character's Age:

Desired School's Of Magic (Pick from Arcane + Life, Matter, Mind and Force):

Your most desired spell, and from what tree:

Why you think your character should be a Mage:

What your character would do with magic:

Your Schedule (Usual online availability):

Last edited by a moderator:

Woolsey

The Goose
Credits
50.000cr
Minecraft Username: Woolsay.

The Character that would be learning: Leila Artorius.

The Character's Race: Half Elf.

The Character's Age: Twenty-Five.

Desired School's Of Magic (Pick from Arcane + Life, Matter, Mind and Force): Force.

Your most desired spell, and from what tree: I don't read your magic. Never needed it. If I'd pick one it would be "Force death".

Why you think your character should be a Mage: Couldn't tell you. She's already the only considerable girl that scares grown men?

What your character would do with magic: Couldn't tell you that either. Not good. Maybe good?

Time you got my d00d: Everyday obviously. EST  time zone.

It's obvious that only a few people will get magic. I'm definitely not getting it.

But give me magic and I'll make all your dreams come true. ( not really. Just mine to become an event Villain ). But you get it. I want a challenge. 

@NiNi

Sycophantae

I mean I guess
Credits
51.040cr
Sycophantae
Sycophantae
Patron 5
Minecraft Username: FlowersOnFire

The Character that would be learning: Orchid Anna Morgenstern

The Character's Race: Human

The Character's Age: 14

Desired School's Of Magic (Pick from Arcane + Life, Matter, Mind and Force): Mind

Your most desired spell, and from what tree: Telepathy/pacify

Why you think your character should be a Mage: Well, I think it would be interesting for both me and for RP in general to have a young person with arcane knowledge, Orchid already has taken an interest for the art, due to her growing up mainly in the old towers of magi.

What your character would do with magic: Orchid is a calm person, who also happens to be fascinated with the human mind and how it operates, how it can be manipulated and at times, fixed. if I had to say, she'd probably devote quite some time developing spells to allow her to further her understanding of the mind and as stated before, how it operates. 

Sun-Fri: Latest I get home is around 12:30 GMT, and I stay on for most of my day.

Sat: Most of the day.

CookieTheShortcat

The Mastermind
Credits
50.000cr
MiniatureVandal
MiniatureVandal
Patron 4
Minecraft Username: TheCookieGirl101

The Character that would be learning: Ember T'Marus

The Character's Race: Lirram

The Character's Age: 15

Desired School's Of Magic (Pick from Arcane + Life, Matter, Mind and Force): Arcane+Mind

Your most desired spell, and from what tree: Pacify and Tranquillity from Mind.

Why you think your character should be a Mage: Well, she has quite a fascination in the mind and deems it as a powerful thing. She sees magic as a rather helpful tool and would aid people with it, in a non-abusive way. She has been around for over a year, and I'd like to develop her further. She is not a violent person either, always hearing and considering both sides of a situation.

What your character would do with magic: She'd try to develop her understanding of the mind and it's power, but wouldn't abuse the powers.

Your Schedule (Usual online availability): GMT, I'm on from 4:30pm -10:30pm on school days and 10:00am-1:30am on weekends.

redacted

The Pumpkin King!
Credits
50.000cr
Minecraft Username: Sylfiah

The Character that would be learning: Rina Artorius

The Character's Race: High Elf

The Character's Age: Sixteen

Desired Schools Of Magic (Pick from Arcane + Life, Matter, Mind and Force): Arcane + anything, idc.

Your most desired spell, and from what tree: Create Familiar -- Arcane.

Why you think your character should be a Mage: She grew up around mages for most of her life, her mother, twin brother, and aunt being mages, and has had an interest and curiosity in it for a while.

What your character would do with magic: Apart from playing harmless pranks, she'd most likely use her magic to help others in casual RP, as well as during events.

Monday/Thursday -- Usually 4:30-11:30pmGMT

Tueday/Wednesday/Friday -- Usually 3:30-11:30pmGMT

Saturday/Sunday -- Depends. Kinda crazy, but more active than weekdays. Can be anywhere from 8am-6amGMT (next morning)

Kiwi

cool guy
Credits
50.000cr
Minecraft Username: ItsKW

The Character that would be learning: Silver

The Character's Race: Syrien

The Character's Age: 115

Desired School's Of Magic (Pick from Arcane + Life, Matter, Mind and Force): Arcane and Matter

Your most desired spell, and from what tree: Control liquid, or anything of the sort that is useful underwater - custom spells that focus more around the water would likely be made later if I was to be accepted.

Why you think your character should be a Mage: Silver's role in the colony is to protect his kin, which is sometimes hard to complete against large amounts of land-walkers. With magic, Silver can more successfully protect the rest of the Syrien, including the Queen and Princess, as well as protecting the ocean. And to put it simply, there hasn't been a Syrien mage in a -very- long time, if ever. Silver is my favourite and most active character, and it would further his development if he was to be given magic, as well as creating new and exciting RP.

What your character would do with magic: Silver would use magic to find efficient ways to be independent from the land; for example, being able to smith weapons underwater - which is normally impossible. As well as this, as mentioned above, Silver would use matter magic to protect those he considers his brothers and sisters - the Syrien.

Your Schedule (Usual online availability): On weekdays, I am available between 4PM and 10PM. However, on weekends, I am available from about 12PM to 12AM GMT and sometimes longer.

PhoenixPhoebe

Credits
50.000cr
Minecraft Username: PhoenixPhoebe

The Character that would be learning: Oceane

The Character's Race: Syrien

The Character's Age: Appears to be in her twenties, but is actually 94

Desired School's Of Magic (Pick from Arcane + Life, Matter, Mind and Force): Mind

Your most desired spell, and from what tree: Dream walker/Looking glass

Why you think your character should be a Mage: Oceane has always shown an interest in the mind, and tries to find out as much as she can about it in her free time. Her main purpose would be to explore this idea a lot more and to try and step into other people's lives and influence it as much as she can. It would definitely be a lot of character development.

What your character would do with magic: She would help those she loves if she can, and feel what it's like to literally be in someone elses shoes. She would also use it against people, if needed, and discover a lot more.

Monday/Wednesday/Thursday: 6pm-12am (or later)

Tuesday/Friday: 4pm-12am

Weekends: All day except past 2am

SecretRedBeard

Credits
50.510cr
SecretRedBeard
SecretRedBeard
Patron 2
Minecraft Username: ArkonOridan

The Character that would be learning: Wilburn Davenport

The Character's Age: 38

Desired School's Of Magic (Pick from Arcane + Life, Matter, Mind and Force): Matter

Your most desired spell, and from what tree: Razor Wind: Matter Tier 3 : This seems like a fun spell, and might be useful against hordes of undead, whose skin is rotting anyway.

Why you think your character should be a Mage: Wilburn is, above all, a seeker of knowledge. He is curious to the point of recklessness, and is constantly searching for answers to things he does not understand. Having his spark lit would be the next great adventure for him, as he struggles to learn the in's and outs of magic. It would also open him up to several mage only studies.

What your character would do with magic: Wilburn would use his magical abilities as a tool to move past things that blocked him before, such as perhaps manipulating a lake to clear a way for him, so he can reach a boat that's sunk to the bottom. Or, he may force a mountain to grow stairs, so he can climb onto it. Magic will be an Adventuring tool for him.

Your Schedule (Usual online availability): I'm available most of the time, I simply have to be called on, usually by Skype.

Cameron

Credits
50.000cr
Cameronnnnnn
Cameronnnnnn
Patron 7
🍂 Minecraft Username? 🍂

QueenSadilla​

​

🍂 The Character that would be learning magic? 🍂

Vivian Carpathia Dupree​

​

🍂 The Character's Race? 🍂 ​

Syva Syrien!​

​

🍂 The Character's Age? 🍂

170 Syva Syrien years old - Appears to be the human equivalent of 17 years old!​

​

🍂 Desired School's of Magic? 🍂 ​

Arcane + Life​

​

🍂 Your most desired spell, and from what tree? 🍂

My  most desired spell would be "Many Faces" from the life tree as it would be extremely fun for me to RP as essentially different characters while still keeping my current character, though Vivian's most desired spell would most likely be "Flora Growth", again from the life tree as she finds the most greatest things in what people could find as a tiny thing - Vivian would adore this spell as she can essentially grow, expand and care for life at her fingers tips - Which she would truly find both fascinating and extremely entertaining!​

​

🍂 Why you think your character should be a mage? 🍂

(This may be scattered about the place - This is just me writing down the things in my head~!)

I think Vivian should be a life mage as she would add a much more light sided sight to magic; in the means of using it to subconsciously entertain people, while still helping the aimed person that she is casting her spell on, or others around! Being a Syva Syrien, Vivian could spread around "Magic RP" throughout both water and land, giving people both IC and OOC experiences of magic, if they have never experienced it before! Being a life mage would also further Vivian's character development of being a pacifist! I would also love for Vivian to head this way, in the form of character development as I believe it would be extremely fun to roleplay Vivian with magic. As well as this, Vivian wouldn't necisarilly use her magic -just- for good; Though that would be one of her more primary uses of it. Instead, due to Vivian having sudden outbursts of anger, it may also cause her to use offence magic from the life or arcane tree; though after she has realised what she had wrong, she'd most likely visit back to fix the situation, most likely with magic! One of my last, quickly written reasons for Vivian becoming a mage would be that it would hopefully provide entertaining RP for other players as if she were to learn magic, this would most likely be her strongest knowledge of land; Therefore she would most likely still be quite gullible and uneducated with other "Land things", causing a nice, hopefully entertaining contrast between the two~!​

​

🍂 What your character would do with magic? 🍂

(Some things from the section up above may be repeated - Sorry about that!) I think Vivian should be a mage as she could be a first for the syrien (From my knowledge). Being both a Syva Syrien and a Life mage, Vivian would spread her magical abilities throughout both the waters and on land; Helping and healing most people and plants; Furthering on this subject, If a Syrien were injured out at sea, and Vivian were there and present with magic, Vivian would be able to possibly heal her kin or temporarily patch them up with magic; pursing her somewhat dream of wanting to help everyone-! Staying on subject, a little: Vivian loves to help anyone, though her little knowledge of land keeps her on a leash, if she were to have the gift to learn magic, she could possibly help others somewhat quicker and more effective by learning life magic, rather than learning about natural, not always effective, healing! Overall, Vivian would help everyone with her magic (Even "K-Chraves, which she hates, showing them that she is more than just a "fish"), though she would also defend herself or others with magic; Even if that means using any offence, life magic spells . . . Though this could all change, depending on what way Vivian may be taught, which way Vivian develops as a character, ETC.​

​

🍂 My Schedule! 🍂

- Monday to Thursday when I am in school: 16:30pm - 22:30pm GMT -​

- Monday to Thursday when I am not in school: 12:00pm - 4:00am GMT -​

- Friday when I am in school: 15:45pm - 3:00am GMT -​

- Friday when I am not in school: 12:00pm - 4:00am GMT -​

- Saturday: 12:00pm - 4:00am GMT -​

- Sunday when there is school the next day: 12:00pm - 22:30pm GMT -​

- Sunday when there is no school the next day: 12:00pm - 4:00am GMT -​

​

Zickery

i did it for varraine
Credits
50.000cr
Minecraft Username: DinosaurBoss

The Character that would be learning: Grauzu Dojjur

The Character's Race: Grauzu

The Character's Age: ???

Desired School's Of Magic (Pick from Arcane + Life, Matter, Mind and Force): Arcane + Life

Your most desired spell, and from what tree: Necrotic Touch

Why you think your character should be a Mage: It's the only logical character development route remaining, and he's been around as a scholar for a great deal of time. Not only that, he's had more experience with magic in all its forms than most other characters have had on the server.

What your character would do with magic: Generally what he did with alchemy, progress mortal understanding and use it as both a means of personal gain and as a means of defense. . . as well as occasionally healing.

Your Schedule (Usual online availability): Really flaky these days, generally I can get on whenever asked, but otherwise my schedule varies wildly.

RoguishLaughter

Rogue's Roads!
Credits
50.020cr
RoguishLaughter
RoguishLaughter
Patron 7
Minecraft Username: roguishlaughter

The Character that would be learning: Adeline Wright

The Character's Race: Snow Elf

The Character's Age: 46

Desired School of Magic: Arcane + Life

Your most desired spell, and from what tree: Analyze Life- Tier 1/ Regeneration-Tier 2 Life Tree

Why you think your character should be a mage: Adeline tends to be a kind person, and cares for those around her, and is able to quickly care about strangers. Being a Life Mage would allow her to care for and take care of others more so. A desire to learn will help in her being taught.

What your character would do with magic: Adeline would use magic to help those round her, should they need it, or in an emergency. She has some tendency to be a danger magnet, so her skills would be put to good use.

Monday- Around noon onward/ 5pm onward GMT

Tuesday- 9am-2pm EST/ 2pm-7pm GMT then 6:00pm EST/ 10:00pm GMT

Wednesday- 4:00 pm EST/ 9:00pm GMT

Thursday-9am-2pm EST/ 2pm-7pm GMT then 8:30pm EST/ 1:30am GMT

Friday- Around noon onward/ 5pm onwardsGMT

Saturday/Sunday- Just about any time.

Pandamainia

Queen of Elegance
Credits
50.000cr

Minecraft Username: Pandamainia

The Character that would be learning: Adelaide

The Character's Race: Half-Elf

The Character's Age: 29

Desired School's Of Magic (Pick from Arcane + Life, Matter, Mind and Force): (Arcane) + Matter

Your most desired spell, and from what tree: Whirlwind, Tier 5 Ritual Spell, Matter.

Why you think your character should be a Mage: Adelaide recently has become a lot more introverted than her previous self, this mainly due to her religion, but this new approach to her lifestyle has encouraged her to become a much more Scholar-ly soul. Adelaide's interest in magic was sparked by Erika's use of magic upon Adelaide and this caused her to quickly delve into the meanings and workings of such- leading her to then study as much of the concept of Matter in the entire pantheon- creating a clear, specific drive and interest. Although Adelaide has become less extroverted than her past, she has retained her Leadership qualities and she excels in teaching. Adelaide remains calm and her focus is sharp. 

What your character would do with magic: If Adelaide was given the opportunity of magic, she would attempt to rise to a teacher and teach those who are worthy of Matter, she would then set a long term goal of becoming the Matter Master- with the sole goal of -only- becoming the Matter Master and -not- an Archmage. Adelaide would only use the magic if it was necessary and would not go looking for trouble with it- with the thanks of having such an opportunity Adelaide would develop a trait of subconscious neutrality and favour with the old idea that the mages should be neutral and fair. She would only take on 3 students at a time as to fully apply herself to all and, being a scholar- would thoroughly strive to learn under the teaching of another.

Your Schedule (Usual online availability): Every weekday from 4pm-11pm [GMT] and Weekends [A lot of hours]. Although I am mainly set within GMT time, I am usually on my phone until the most active time for the Americans and often do forum/skype rp from there and then canon-ise it. I also stay up very late on the weekends.

OOC: I have a lot of experience with the magic community due to one of my character's being a Ward in the previous Towers of Arcana. This allowed me to gain the necessary OOC information for all tress of magic and it's bearings. I helped organise and plan the regular magic expos which encouraged many people to the idea of magic. I am 100% open to work with a new system. 

CrystalMaiden

teeth kicker extreme
Retired Staff
Credits
50.000cr
Minecraft Username: Svyatogorye

The Character that would be learning: Desimir

The Character's Age: 43

Desired School's Of Magic (Pick from Arcane + Life, Matter, Mind and Force): Arcane + Mind (Or Force)

Your most desired spell, and from what tree: None, wish to learn and explore the arcane

Why you think your character should be a Mage: With the quest for knowledge and understanding, long has Desimir saught to do away with his fears of the arcane. It would be interesting to have someone who once and still sort've does fear the arcane eventually learn it and do away with his fears and misunderstanding. Slowly he has been accepting of Magic as life mages have saved him on a plethora of occasions. He is doing away with his own fears of magic slowly but sure, seeing it as a means to further both understanding and knowledge of the realm around him.

What your character would do with magic: Use such a knowledge to further understand the world of the unknown, as well as progress understanding of himself. Such an arcane power would be used not for might and battle, but for mental progression as well as morals. Such a magic he'd use only for understanding and little in the use of battle (rare) as he's always preferred sword/steel over mind and magic.

Your Schedule (Usual online availability): Anything that's not Thursdays. Mondays, Wensdays, and weekends are the best for me.

ThatRainbowKitty

fresh heckers!!
Credits
36.860cr
ThatRainbowKitty
ThatRainbowKitty
Patron 2
Minecraft Username:

ThatRainbowKitty.

​

Orjuus Crowval Grisgale.

​

The Character's Race:

Vul-Lirra, however he hides his ears to be hidden in the crowds.

​

The Character's Age:

About 27 years old... Although he looks lightly older.

​

Orjuus has very few care in what tree to choose, for he sees tremendous potential in all of them. He finds them all versatile, original and most of all: complex.

However, he harbors a reason and desire to obtain and want for each and every tree there are, and here are such reasons, classified in order of want and probability.

Mind.  He is a psychiatrist before all, and studies the mind with great fervor, as he has always did. The mind, to him, has always been seen as the most detailed and beautiful piece of art, and to understand and manipulate it is something he can only dream of.

Force.  Weak and frail, those are the only adjectives that can come to one's mind after seeing the poor man. However, while he would still use this magic to compensate for his lack of corpulence and strength, he also believes there must be a way to use force for else than destruction, a more intricate and brighter way to use the tree.

Life.  Even though he is a rather seasonned surgeon and medic, there are things that he can not accomplish with simply a bandage and a scalpel, a more beautfiul and complex use to his skills. Among the mind, he finds that life is a wonderous concept, and creation.

Matter.  It may be the most versatile and creative tree,  yet he finds very few desire to meddle with likes of the earthly, and seen. However, the possibilities with this tree are rather infinite, and thus he would love to learn it as well.

​

For Mind, my (and Orjuus') most desired spell would be Network, as the possibilities of usage are far more than many. Furthermore, this would allow him to properly organize himself and understand others.

For Force, my (and Orjuus') most desired spell would be Static Shield, as it is more than just an offensive spell and can be used in more ways than one, rendering it original and rather complex.

For Life, my (and Orjuus') most desired spell would be Banish Contagion, as he is more interest in diseases and illnesses than the actual body, striving to study them and exterminate them.

For Matter, my (and Orjuus') most desired spell would be Magnetize, as controlling metals and the like would be strikingly helpful in achieving what he wants.

​

​

Orjuus seeks over all knowledge. He would do anything and say anything to know what others don't. To learn and discover. Magic, a gift of Vikret, is said to be the very culmination of knowledge as one finds it and thus his motif for learning it and practicing it is quite obvious in ever possible way. Being a Mage would also greatly help his over-all usefulness in Aethier, as for now he isn't much more than a sketchy Medic and boring Scholar. Why he would learn the Mind tree specifically, on the other hand, is for the same reason he tries to talk with people and understand them. He wants to fit in and understand what is his affliction and perhaps learn how to cope with it as well as helping others who are afflicted with mental illnesses and study them all he can. He also wants to expand the knowledge that we have of magic, bringing a new perspective on the arcane and how to use it, through ambition, creativity and most of all ingenuity.

​

To be honest, Orjuus would most probably expand his knowledge. He always seeks ways to test the boundaries of his science and learning. With magic he could do so much more than simply learn and socialize, he could thoroughly study the mind in all it's favor and greatness. Not only the conscience to that but also Science in general, as well as helping and understanding for himself others and the world that surrounds him. Moreover, he wishes to innovate technology and creations with said magic, to create new and original ways of doing and manipulating the world that surrounds him and it's rules.

​

Monday - Friday (Wednesday not included) : 8 GMT+1 pm to 11 GMT+1 pm, sometimes earlier.

​

Wednesday : 5/4 GMT+1 to 11 GMT+1, with some interruptions.

​

Week-Ends : 12 GMT+1 AM to sometimes 3 GMT+1 PM, although long interruptions are to be had.

​

​

Thunderskins

Reptilian Overlord
Credits
50.000cr
Minecraft Username: Thunderskins

The Character that would be learning: Guk

The Character's Race: Orc

The Character's Age: 69

Desired School's Of Magic (Pick from Arcane + Life, Matter, Mind and Force): Arcane + Life

Your most desired spell, and from what tree: Soul Jar

Why you think your character should be a Mage: Guk is a strong orc that is always trying to better his clan for his clansmen. For this purpose he would go to the ends of the earth crushing all in his path

What your character would do with magic: Assist members of his clan and cement their superiority over any other orcs

Your Schedule (Usual online availability): Every day most of the day 10am-2am most of the time

Brolific

Absolute Legend
Credits
50.000cr
Minecraft Username: Brolific

The Character that would be learning: Srane Eridiahl Orden

The Character's Age: 37

Desired School's Of Magic (Pick from Arcane + Life, Matter, Mind and Force): (Arcane, because needed) and Force.

Your most desired spell, and from what tree: Arcane Eye, Arcane.

Why you think your character should be a Mage: His knowledge has grown to quite the great extent over his existence and he looks to gain new knowledge. Also from seeing Edmen use magic around him so much he has gained for interest in it.

What your character would do with magic: He would useful within lawful means as he is bound to them though he would be quite interested to push it to new extents and experiment with it.

Your Schedule (Usual online availability): 3-6 EST on weekdays and all day on weekends.

Epsylion

Poster-Girl of the Apocalypse
Credits
60.000cr
Epsilyon
Epsilyon
Patron 5
Minecraft Username: EpsilonPanda

The Character that would be learning: Taphina Linette

The Character's Race: Forest Elf

The Character's Age: 72 [Because of my general elf memes]

Desired School's Of Magic (Pick from Arcane + Life, Matter, Mind and Force): Arcane + Force [Though primarily focused on Arcane]

Your most desired spell, and from what tree: Summon Greater Aspect [T4 Arcane]

Why you think your character should be a Mage: I think Taphina should be a mage because she's always wanted to teach and help others, especially after seeing her fair share of magic from demons to archmages. After all, she's already learned about basic concepts of magic from watching other mages, such as incantations by Elenwin, Essence Dehydration from Edmen, and Rune Circles from Avelheen, on top of her visit to the Towers of Arcana. She wants to create things beyond her capabilities and make things a lot easier for people, even outside of combat, in which she'd be a lot faster to help people as well. She wants to begin learning much more about Vikret's realm, something that she's wanted to do for a long while so if she learned magic, she could better sharpen such a craft. It's been a goal for her ever since she met Archontas and battled Fovamai in the old world.

She'd aid in exploration and dungeon runs, simply because she'd be much quicker and more helpful to people during encounters, perhaps being a quite creative with the arcane. Even outside of combat, she'd help around by creating new crafts and experimenting with magic while also educating others on it's capabilities. She'd summon beings from Arcana to aid her with what they could and she'd put her focus into her studies, finding creative ways to perhaps merge magic into other tasks as she learned how to better understand it.

Weekdays [Afternoons], Weekends [All day], Holidays [All day] - EST Timezone

Elentiya

Ovaries of Steel
Credits
50.000cr
Ytowei
Ytowei
Patron 4
Minecraft Username: NyrAthlia / Almyrra

The Character that would be learning: Yrsr Nyr'Ath

The Character's Race: Lirram

The Character's Age: 31

Your most desired spell, and from what tree: Regeneration from the Life Tree

Why you think your character should be a Mage: Yrsr has some issues with being easily injured, and thus needs a little extra help in healing. Instead of bothering people nearly all the time with healing injuries, it would simply be easier to allow her to heal herself.

What your character would do with magic: Healing herself or others, she has no real want to do much more than that. (Though that many faces spell.. Hnnngg)

Your Schedule (Usual online availability): I'm usually on toward the 6-10PM EST range, though so long as I have nothing else to do I can be on most any time for around three hours.

Strudelicious

The Pastry Princess
Subscriber
Credits
51.530cr
Strudelicious
Strudelicious
Patron 7
Minecraft Username: Strudelicious

The Character that would be learning: Flannery Sindora

The Character's Race: Forest Elf

The Character's Age: 17

Desired School's Of Magic (Pick from Arcane + Life, Matter, Mind and Force): Arcane + Force

Your most desired spell, and from what tree: Fireball! Force~. Flan isn't much of a fighter, she just loves the spells with the most bright and brilliant effects. In the way, she would generally love any spell that casts bright and spectacular.

Why you think your character should be a Mage: Flan has had a long love for magic. Coming from a poor background, tales of heroes and wild adventures were one of the few things to keep her mind occupied during the long nights and cold winters. In the more recent years Flan has spent a large amount of her time around mages. Arendan, her long time friend, Archontas, the dragon on the north and Avelheen, her near adoptive father were all notable force mages whom Flan frequently bombarded with questions on the subject. While on some level, Flan dreams of being an amazing mage and saving the world with the help of greater powers, her other side simply finds a childish joy in the idea of creating flashy lights and wild effects.

What your character would do with magic: Becoming a hero and helping people! Two things Flan long ago set herself towards. Two things that are also easier said than done. Having experience loss, war and emotional turmoil, the world has steadily worn away at Flan's fantasy of achieving great things. Despite this, her positive attitude drives her onward and with magic at her side she could finally slip her place as liable tag-along to become more! ...Also bright flashing lights and colourful effects are pretty.

Your Schedule (Usual online availability): 5pm-11pm GMT

dogbew

High Energy
Credits
67.897cr
dogbew
dogbew
Patron 7
Minecraft Username:

dogbew

Kraven Hawklight

The Character's Race:

Half-Elf (Snow)

The Character's Age:

Arcane, Matter

My character would be most interested in learning the "Transmute Matter" spell from the Matter Tree

While Kraven is not the oldest character on the server, he is well known both OOC and IC. While I do have a lot of administrative duties to do on the server, finding time to rp on my main character during the week would encourage me to rp on the server more in general, and not impact my productivity all too much. Should I ever be able to pick up students of my own, I would have something to do with my Castle/Fortress/City in the north.

Kraven would likely use magic as an opportunity to learn and experiment making new things and learning more about the world. In characterly, Kraven clearly has biases though most of those just involve curing Vallah and praising the sun.

Your Schedule (Usual online availability)

I'm normally online from 4-12pm weedays and all daylight hours on weekends, I am in the Eastern Standard Time Timezone. I am also always on the forums and in skype.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom