Goslynn Rides Thaddeus (1 Viewer)

Kaoiyr

send help lmao
Team Leader
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
(wow this picture is big)

In the Folset woods, Thaddeus and Goslynn both met up around Tyr'Eremandu. Thaddeus had set up various targets as a griffin throughout and around the trees and branches. The daylight shined through the leaves and branches, leaving rays of sunlight to reach the forest floor.

"So. I've set up bullseye targets up high on the branches, in various nooks and crannies. I'm going to fly around the massive branches, they'll act as things I'm trying to dodge. It's your goal to shoot what targets you can. We'll reset when I need to shapeshift again. I don't want to try it mid-flight. Got it?" The man then gripped the apex of his whip and began channeling. "We also.." He seemed to press his lips, as if he'd regret saying it. "You won't have much to hold onto while you're riding me. If.." He looked genuinely pained. "..If you need it, we can try to also add a saddle to keep you on."

@Bromophobe

Bromophobe

Captain Chromosome
[!] *The human snorted before bursting out in laughter. A few tears pearled at the corner of his eyes, and he wiped them off, imagining the Arvoran with a saddle on his back before guffawing again. When he had calmed down, he nodded to prove himself ready. Needless to say, mounting a human shapeshifted into a griffin was a rather bizarre concept. Still, he shrugged and when Thaddeus was ready, he took his seat. The shapeshift itself was weird to behold, and he had never seen a proper griffin before. Still, he readed his bow and held five arrows in his bowhand, the quiver at his hip was readily kept tied at his hip. Assuming the Lord Protector had given him the instructions he readied himself in his seat and kept himself on top…* [!]
"Let's fly."

Kaoiyr

send help lmao
Team Leader
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
"Right. Fly it is."
With that, the Blessed gave a slight running start, the wings flapping as he then took off into the skies with Goslynn on his back. He flew up towards where all the large branches split off from the trees, making the roof of the forest. "Remember, look for the targets! Shoot as best you can!" With that, the process would begin. He flew mildly far from the targets, about thirty to forty meters, with himself occasionally lunging downwards or upwards to dodge and weave through branches. He was focused solely on flying and maneuvering, letting Goslynn do the shooting.

Bromophobe

Captain Chromosome
[!] *The Sentinel made sure everything was right, and like horseriding the avaltan kept his bow and arrows at the ready. Thaddeus made him swerve and loop, up and down, over and underneath the trees of Folset. Thack. One target. Tchack. Two targets. The third he missed, and they trained and they repeated, and they carried on working and exercising their mastery as the two of them. Eventually, the woods of the Elvish Kingdom found themselves echoing with the sound of wings and arrows flying, travellers beheld a darting form above their heads, and ducked in fear a drake. At last, at the end of the week, the bellowing cries of joy rumbled the boughs, as all targets had been hit, in a record time.* [!]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom