Grand Opening Melee (Saturday Feb. 15th @3pm Est) (1 Viewer)

Ace_19

Mr. Stealyagirl
Lore Team
Faction Team: Politics
Subscriber
Credits
193.904cr
Acey19
Acey19
Patron 5

Poster would be sent out with urgency and haste in all places that'd accept it.
"Dear citizens of everywhere, Sanctuary has been constructed and with it, the world's largest arena. As celebration for it's opening and in good faith to the Lord of War, Sterk, all are invited to take part in it's grand opening Melee. The Melee will consists of combatants in the arena at the same time armor-less and without any mystical aid other then a weapon and last man standing wins. The winner will receive the title 'First Victor' as well as 50,000 arunes. Just 5,000 to enter the melee and test yourself and a chance to win over ten times the amount as well as all the moist thighs of all the women who come to watch. If fighting isnt your thing come and enjoy the entertainment as well as the drinks and food. Betting will take place along side the show. This event is a political neutral place and all grudges will be left at the entrance. Yes that means even you silly Zheng warriors can come and attempt to claim victory against the silly white man in plate. Sign up now!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username:
Character Name:
Faction:
Screenshot of payment:
Traits if any:

Abbi

Professional Lurker
Whitelister
Credits
194.273cr
angelhugz247
angelhugz247
Patron 7
Reina spotted one of the posters on her way over to check on her kids, having come home from the Spirit Tree. Taking a poster, the half-mer examined it in detail before deciding to sign up. "Just as good of an opportunity as any to shed my rusty side at a fight. Speaking of- I've owed Braern a spar for years now." She murmured in Avaltan as she mulled it over. And she signed up and sent her entry in via courier, making her way off to go do something else. It was a good opportunity to take Drake up on his offer.

Username: Shipping_Royalty
Character Name: Reina Brodielonde
Faction: Ara'sil
Screenshot of payment: I'll send it over soontm
Traits if any: Water Shaman

Phantom

Cat Herder
Team Leader
Technical Support
Lore Team
Credits
177.682cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
Username: DatPhantom
Character Name: Elizabeth Artorius
Faction: N/A
Screenshot of payment: later you talk to me every day
Traits if any: depends

DucalDreams

Credits
72.987cr
HardBrexit
HardBrexit
Patron 5
Username: Auralein
Character Name: Manfred Auralein
Faction: Diamond Dogs. Wait no I mean Covenant of War
Screenshot of payment:
1581535439484.png
Traits if any: Deez Nuts

Abbi

Professional Lurker
Whitelister
Credits
194.273cr
angelhugz247
angelhugz247
Patron 7
! And a letter got penned to Drake and sent via courier in the direction of Sanctuary . !

It read:

Drake,
I need to withdraw from the tournament; something came up that requires my attention a bit more. Maybe, next time.
Also- we need to talk. I'll come by soon when I have the time.
-Reina

Ace_19

Mr. Stealyagirl
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
193.904cr
Acey19
Acey19
Patron 5
A small missive would return, stamped.

"
Refund has been issued, I await your arrival."

Ace_19

Mr. Stealyagirl
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
193.904cr
Acey19
Acey19
Patron 5
This is tomorrow, still time to join. Remember it's a FFA Melee with a few people to be combat mods to make it go by quickly and without trouble. Grand Prize of 50,000.

Fuzzy_Yeti

God of Metal
Custom Items Team
Credits
216.017cr
Fuzzy_Yeti
Fuzzy_Yeti
Patron 7
A letter came to Drake, penned in Archontas' own hand, inside it read.

"Dear Drake,

Please find with this letter a parer write for payment of two hundred thousand arunes only. I would like to put this
toward the pot for the upcoming Grand Opening Melee, in hopes that more great fighters might join. Please advertise this as you see fit.
Yours,
Archontas Deskalos"

Ace_19

Mr. Stealyagirl
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
193.904cr
Acey19
Acey19
Patron 5
And with such, the posters would be edited with a sticker over the grand prize, raising it to 250,000 Arunes for the winner!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom