• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Halt on Regions (Factions Team) (1 Viewer)

Kaoiyr

Gina Loves Playing Tahm Kench
Team Leader
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
Credits
64.617cr
Kaoiyr
Kaoiyr
Patron 4
Before you panic, let me get this one clear.

Regions currently applied for will be gone through and dealt with, and the dwarves already have an exception to this time limit for their next region, as I doubt they will be able to finish it before the deadline.

Starting October 1st, 2019 at 12 AM PST, I will no longer be accepting new region applications. This means I will not be pasting additional regions on the map. Minor edits are fine, but additions and new settlements/buildings/etc. will no longer be approved until January 1st, 2020.

If you were in the middle of building a region and think you won't be able to get it done in time for the deadline, please PM me and we can work things out. Again, dwarves have an automatic exception, as I am aware they have been constructing a region for a few months.​

Kaoiyr

Gina Loves Playing Tahm Kench
Team Leader
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
Credits
64.617cr
Kaoiyr
Kaoiyr
Patron 4
Expansion would also need an exemption, yes. The only things that wouldn't are very minor changes/changes that don't impact the tax sheet/manpower.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom