• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Humpfries123 TeamSpeak Appeal (1 Viewer)

Tybalt

Mad Dog Mattis
Build Team
Credits
-33.421cr
HumpFries123
HumpFries123
Patron 5
@NiNi Just to make everyone's lives a little easier I've deleted the soundboard plugin from my TS folder. Memes are not worth either of our headaches, I apologize for any stress it has caused you and I also apologize if the context of the IED joke was not clear.
I did not think you were serious when you muted me and I thought it was similar to when staff kicks other, lower staff, or @CaitTheGr8 ingame for memes. Kyle was streaming a silly song at the same time and my sound key was just in response to his. I thought, "Well kyle is an admin doing it so I don't think memeing with my old friend will hurt." I hope you can see where I took that as you not being serious. 

Concerning the Hitler comments, they were yet another bout of memes to get your attention when you wouldn't respond when I realized you were serious. Bad judgment on my part there no matter what my views were on what happened. I should have known from previous interactions that I cannot joke with you as I do kyle or other buds. We're just two types of different people I suppose but I want you to know it was all in friendly jest and anyone who knows me well enough can testify to that. 

That being said I do hope you would allow me back on teamspeak. 

Sincerely, 
Dakota/Tibs/Humpfries

Last edited by a moderator:

Tybalt

Mad Dog Mattis
Build Team
Credits
-33.421cr
HumpFries123
HumpFries123
Patron 5
10 day bump. If such are not appropriate on these things this will be my first and last. 

Tybalt

Mad Dog Mattis
Build Team
Credits
-33.421cr
HumpFries123
HumpFries123
Patron 5
Yet another bump so this doesn't get lost or forgotten.

Last edited by a moderator:

dogbew

High Energy
Credits
67.897cr
dogbew
dogbew
Patron 7
We're ready to proceed with your unbanning, all you have to do is reply here and agree with the following conditions:

• Any further TS related offences will result in a permanent removal from our TS server, without appeal.
If you agree with these conditions, reply here below and we will proceed with your unbanning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom