• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

In response to the Treaty of Sonaris: (1 Viewer)

TheCatNebula

Supreme Overlord of The Nerds
Credits
0.000Ar
TheKoiGalaxy
TheKoiGalaxy
Patron 5
Chimerra chuckles lightly at this "If only they knew where saltrock is~" She heads off to get out of here.

-------------

Aranel looks at the black ink on the paper confused; she cannot read.

------------

Christine sighs in frustration and puts it in her law book found at the reminants of her mannor sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Banned User

\ said:
(Is this going to have an effect on the Ball by any chance, I'm guessing members of the rebellion probably won't be allowed into the royal castle to participate?)
(I was concerned by this, though I felt the need to think people's lives were more important at this current time so I couldn't comment on it. Reguardless, did Bruce Wayne give up on his parties while he was fighting crime behind a mask? Did Joffery care in Game of Thrones as war came before him? I think the Ball shoulder remain on, proving Sonaris is intact and King Felix isn't dead.)

ShimmeringShadow

Credits
0.000Ar
\ said:
(I was concerned by this, though I felt the need to think people's lives were more important at this current time so I couldn't comment on it. Reguardless, did Bruce Wayne give up on his parties while he was fighting crime behind a mask? Did Joffery care in Game of Thrones as war came before him? I think the Ball shoulder remain on, proving Sonaris is intact and King Felix isn't dead.)
(I accept that I'm more worried about whether I'm going to be allowed to join in, as although my character is a peaceful soul and hasn't fought anyone in her life she is the 'daughter' of the now known rebel leader of Saltrock, for all I know my character has her own wanted posters as an 'associate' or something and will be killed on sight?)

B

Banned User

\ said:
(I accept that I'm more worried about whether I'm going to be allowed to join in, as although my character is a peaceful soul and hasn't fought anyone in her life she is the 'daughter' of the now known rebel leader of Saltrock, for all I know my character has her own wanted posters as an 'associate' or something and will be killed on sight?)
(Not that night, and certainly not with a mask on.)

Minersrevenge7

Credits
0.000Ar
The_Sodoknight
The_Sodoknight
Patron 1
Samuel Scowls, Swaring at the paper in Lahn, and tearing it up, and throwing it into a river

''I hate people, Irritatating, emotional, what are they 6? If they even touch a leaf of this forest, Well, better read up on the grimoire''

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom