Invitation to All [Florentia; Public] (1 Viewer)

DayLighter

Lore Printing Press
Team Leader
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team

A notice was provided to all, holding the seal of the Duval on it, signifying its authenticity.
As her Royal Highness, Lucrèce Duval, First of her Name comes of age, she seeks the advice of those who would give it. As Florentia is a Kingdom of the realm, she wishes to better govern her people and associate with those even outside of it. With this, she has invited people to her court to discuss matters philosophical, governmental, religious, etc. in better hopes of understanding the realm and its people. Those who hold such an interest in meeting with, may come henceforth to the royal castle of Duval nobility.

RedAttendant

Edgy Triangle
Subscriber
Sitting at his desk, Finn reread the notice that he'd grabbed. It had been some time since he last spoke to Lucrèce, and only briefly at that. It might be a good idea to use this open invitation to reconnect with her and apologize for not sending letters as he had promised. That, and perhaps Her Highness could use a more common perspective on matters that the nobility couldn't offer.

Finn smiled, making plans to visit soon.

DayLighter

Lore Printing Press
Team Leader
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
(Bumping, message me on discord if interested in rp. A lot of these meetings will help determine how Lucrece runs her Kingdom in the future.)

Rosalie would smile upon receiving the notice, which would be ornamented with the seal she knew so well. "It's high time I gave my niece some guidance, then," She would murmur to herself with a smile. She would rise from her seat in her chambers in the Piermont castle and would immediately set off to find young Lucrece Duval.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom