• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

It's that time again! (1 Viewer)

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Hi guys! It's me again with another thread to hear your feedback on January's Voting and Patron crates. What are you guys enjoying and want to see more of? What would you like a break from next month? Any new, crazy, unique ideas for items? Post your feedback here :)

DayLighter

Lore Printing Press
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
Subscriber
Credits
17.348cr
DayLighter
DayLighter
Patron 7
Please don't put Meteoric Iron in patron crates again, or really anything above a rare rating. That's some serious pay to win behavior going on and it gets my clickers clickity clacking in a very dislike way. When these crates came out we were told nothing wild would be in them like that and now it's gong to effect rp p majorly as people will have accumulated enough of these to do something silly with it.

Chae

The one and only asian
Progression Team
Credits
50.492cr
CheeryChae
CheeryChae
Patron 2
We could have a bit of those language books again! I like the useful items that we have already like the clothing!

Caligula

oi m8
Credits
50.000cr
Quackzac
Quackzac
Patron 4
Put ALL cards into a third chest. I do NOT want them.

Additionally, by putting rare and above items into these crates, it can partially undercut the new growing economy and professions system. Please, don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bratman38

The Man who seems to be Everywhere
Credits
50.000cr
Bratman38
Bratman38
Patron 1
I liked the items that can give you a chance to do cool events with them by researching them and materials. Also less cards, They were cool but got annoying.

ZooGarrus

golem guy
Build Team
Credits
11.064cr
TZUGARIS
TZUGARIS
Patron 4
Please don't put Meteoric Iron in patron crates again, or really anything above a rare rating. That's some serious pay to win behavior going on and it gets my clickers clickity clacking in a very dislike way. When these crates came out we were told nothing wild would be in them like that and now it's gong to effect rp p majorly as people will have accumulated enough of these to do something silly with it.

Psh! This guy is full of baloney! 

UndauntedValiance

Grand Executor
Credits
50.000cr
Adventuring essentials, just to have a basis to start with.

Ex: Journals, Backpacks/Satchels/Carrying Devices, Food Supply, Gathering Tools?

Just 'standard' items and whatnot.

Supernova727

Credits
50.000cr
I'd like more materials, especially flowers, and less clothing, instruments, and cards. (or put them in a third crate). Also, if you do wild items in patron do them in voting too, but preferably don't do them at all, or only once per year or something.

StellataNox

Credits
50.000cr
Please get rid of the cards, they're kind of disappointing to get and they take up space because they're hard to sell. Things like common items, books, pets, etc are actually fun to get and can build RP, but the cards are just kind of an annoying letdown unless you're one of the few  who like them.

Caleo

Not a Syrien
Credits
60.000cr
SimpleBrickLayer
SimpleBrickLayer
Patron 7
No more crazy materials because at this point I'm more willing to pay for the patron crates than I am to go through the red tape of getting Topegean. Musical instruments were rad we need more of them, always put god items in since they make for nice little flavour things to roleplay and Syrien card expansion please. Also, I feel like this should be a PSA.
It's already implied on the item but You can not reforge the blades and crazy rare items into anything different! Half the items state it.

GeFoxx

You shall not trespass.
Subscriber
Credits
50.153cr
GeFoxx
GeFoxx
Patron 3
More specific pets? 

The "Domesticated Dog" items are practically useless in RP because one still has to specify what dog it actually is. 

Also, small useful goods, like improved torches, snacks, consumables, and other things that can help out IRP without really taking anything away from crafters.

DayLighter

Lore Printing Press
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
Subscriber
Credits
17.348cr
DayLighter
DayLighter
Patron 7
No more crazy materials because at this point I'm more willing to pay for the patron crates than I am to go through the red tape of getting Topegean. Musical instruments were rad we need more of them, always put god items in since they make for nice little flavour things to roleplay and Syrien card expansion please. Also, I feel like this should be a PSA.
It's already implied on the item but You can not reforge the blades and crazy rare items into anything different! Half the items state it.
Some people have been gathering knife blades to make bigger items.

Caleo

Not a Syrien
Credits
60.000cr
SimpleBrickLayer
SimpleBrickLayer
Patron 7
Some people have been gathering knife blades to make bigger items.
I know. That's why I'd like this stuff to not be in voting crates. It's poorly communicated it seems but I don't think that it was the intent. People who are doing this should be stopped pretty quickly. If it /was/ intended then it's absolutely the worst thing that's ever been in a patron crate though.

Elentiya

Ovaries of Steel
Credits
50.000cr
Ytowei
Ytowei
Patron 4
More clothing

put the cards in a seperate chest if you want to keep them

those elemental things were cool, so were domesticated animals, gives people things to use without really putting them ahead

Uncommon and common materials, nothing above that level

Tools- Compass, pick, axe, climbing tools, ropes and rope ladders (or bagged ladders if you want), hammer? Hammer.
Maybe some cool underwater themed things and aerial things as well for underappreciated cultures of the skies and seas???

Veltes. Items.

XIII

New Testament
Credits
50.000cr
Cards are pretty nice to have, a bit of history really. Maybe make a an expansion of the various gods and their most known followers? (Bit of recognition for old and new players alike.)

As for new implementions, small relics of deities. Various seasonal wear. Formal clothing, accesories which may come with them. Trade goods, ink and unique scholarly equipment. Base pack of medical supplies enough to treat light injuries...

And so on. Keep it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom