• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Jandom's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Vyron

Whitelisted
Credits
50.000cr
Jandom
Jandom
Whitelisted
I was banned because of a misunderstanding about building on a property I had access to. This will not happen again. I am going to make a new character if I get un-banned.

Vyron

Whitelisted
Credits
50.000cr
Jandom
Jandom
Whitelisted
I also around that time was doing a bit of god-modding. It wasn't why I got banned, but I want to apologize for it as well just in case.

Vyron

Whitelisted
Credits
50.000cr
Jandom
Jandom
Whitelisted
Umm so someone who applied after me got a response. So I dunno if a notification is lost or any other problem. Forgive me for my impatience; I just want to make sure that this didn't somehow got lost.

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Hi there, thank you very much for creating a ban appeal! We are discussing it now and I will respond back here shortly. Thank you!

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Congratulations, the staff team has decided to approve your ban appeal! You should now be able to rejoin the server.

You will be on a Last Warning status for 30 days, ending on May 30, 2017.

If you ever break our griefing rule again, you will be banned immediately and consequences may be more severe.

Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom