• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

July Taxes! (1 Viewer)

Kaoiyr

Gina Loves Playing Tahm Kench
Team Leader
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
Credits
64.617cr
Kaoiyr
Kaoiyr
Patron 4
Please Read EVERYTHING Before Posting Taxes. Money Will NOT Be Refunded For Mistakes.

Taxes will not be counted if you do not screenshot the transaction properly, read the 'How to pay the taxes' section. Additionally EACH REGION NEEDS A SEPARATE TRANSACTION IN THE SCREENSHOT. ONE LUMP SOME WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY IT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.

The following is the active tax sheet for this month.
If your region owes more than one month's taxes, then the rights to the region may be revoked or the price temporarily increased until repaid in full. Please watch for the percentages of your region on the tax sheet, and adapt accordingly for the month.

Tax Sheet

The Due date for the taxes is August 7th 2019 at midnight (PST).

The late fee will take effect thereafter until the August 14th 2019, in which the thread will become locked at midnight.

How to pay the taxes:
To pay the taxes for your region, please pay the "Tax Amount" to "AethierServer" and post a screenshot of the transaction from the confirmation into this thread saying what region it is for inside that screenshot and then post it inside this thread. Upon verification of the screenshot, the spreadsheet will be edited. Screenshots that require opening will not be looked at as well. Each subregion should be a different payment.

Regions payments that have been accepted will receive an upvote from me.
Regions payments that have not been done properly will receive a downvote from me.

How to correct a mistake?
Make a post on this thread with what you need changing and we can rectify it. Note that region size and payable amounts have already been calculated. Any changes to prices and so on will only be shown in the event of a mistake being made on the pre-calculation side.

What if I am late?!
If your taxes are late, all discounts I give will be null in addition to a 50% tax fee that will be applied in the event you are overdue. Note that if you fail to pay within 7 days of the due date, your region will be revoked as per the tax agreement. If you make a late payment, the late fee will be paid to the same group you would pay normally.

Insufficient Activity Notifications
People who do not make the required 10 hours of activity will have their regions put up for the deletion queue. Note you have until August 14th (12 AM PST) to meet the playtime requirements. Playtime will be counted at the end of that date and no later.

Transferring Regions
Regions must be transferred through IC means only. OOC trading of regions is disallowed. Should a region become a vassal of another region, they must be bordering the other region as per claiming rules.

Crach an Craite

Oar Guy
Team Leader
Custom Items Team
Credits
58.201cr
Crach_an_Craite
Crach_an_Craite
Patron 3
Auðrstað:

Bjarnstað:

Also, Chae says she'll be able to get on in about three weeks. Could our deadline be extended to account for this? If not, I don't mind temp-paying for the rest. Thanks! <3

Last edited:

Kaoiyr

Team Leader
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
Credits
64.617cr
Kaoiyr
Kaoiyr
Patron 4

Kaoiyr

Team Leader
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
Credits
64.617cr
Kaoiyr
Kaoiyr
Patron 4
Any taxes beyond this point are now considered late, with the exception of Chae and Gern, both extended due to OOC reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom