• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

King's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

KingSmithII

Credits
50.000cr
I was banned a few months ago due to advertising. And I understand why it was done, thank you to Zickery for coming by and explaining. Anyhow, I didn't entirely mean to advertise rather to tell a friend where I was going to while I took a -long- needed break from Aethier. Though I did say I would refer them if they wanted to rp with me on occassion, which I'd like to apologize for now. However I have been keeping up with recent news. Rip Vilo. And I feel as if I want to take another shot at this. Either way thank you for your time, people probably normally write more in these, sadly as I think I've proven repeatedly I'm rather poor when it comes to writing. So um... Yay for my first ever ban appeal? Dunno if that's something to cheer for.

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Hi KingSmith! Thank you so much for submitting a ban appeal. We are currently reviewing your situation and I will respond back here with a verdict soon. Thank you very much for your patience!

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Unfortunately, the staff team has decided to decline this appeal.

You may reapply for ban appeal in three months time, on July 30, 2017. Thank you for your understanding and I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
The staff team discussed and voted on all of the applications, unfortunately the decision on yours was that we do not feel you are ready to rejoin our community at this time. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom