The Courier

Custom Items Team
Custom Items Team
Credits
401.288cr
Frontgunner
Frontgunner
Patron 1
The letter was rather short and sweet all things considered. It was delivered however, by a man who looked far too uncomfortable in the warm southern regions of Ora'vea. The heavy furs were not assisting him, but at the very least the Courier had managed to deliver the letter and a chest alongside of it. Within the letter read:

Lord Azran Mal'arn,

I write to you with the hopes that you will heed my humble request. I have delivered to you two kilograms of Celedium Metal. My desire comes for two weapons. A bastard sword of Celedium as well as a Flanged Celedium Mace. Already there is a pre-made Onyxwood Hilt within the chest that I have made to go with the Bastard Sword, and within it is as well Onyxwood Sap for you to use in the creation of the leather for the Celedium Flanged Mace. I request for there to be no more and no less than six flanges upon the mace. Name the price for this creation and I shall meet it. If you wish to deny this humble request, then please return all materials with the Courier who has delivered them.

Sincerely,
Governor Sigurd.

Azur

The Old Wolf
Subscriber
Credits
74.889cr
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Patron 5
The letter was rather short and sweet all things considered. It was delivered however, by a man who looked far too uncomfortable in the warm southern regions of Ora'vea. The heavy furs were not assisting him, but at the very least the Courier had managed to deliver the letter and a chest alongside of it. Within the letter read:

Lord Azran Mal'arn,
I write to you with the hopes that you will heed my humble request. I have delivered to you two kilograms of Celedium Metal. My desire comes for two weapons. A bastard sword of Celedium as well as a Flanged Celedium Mace. Already there is a pre-made Onyxwood Hilt within the chest that I have made to go with the Bastard Sword, and within it is as well Onyxwood Sap for you to use in the creation of the leather for the Celedium Flanged Mace. I request for there to be no more and no less than six flanges upon the mace. Name the price for this creation and I shall meet it. If you wish to deny this humble request, then please return all materials with the Courier who has delivered them.
Sincerely,
Governor Sigurd.
A reply was sent in return, along with the courier- who was notably empty handed, and likely pleased as their accomplishment. The letter was sealed with the Mal'arn sigil upon wax. Within, it stated simply:

Governor Sigurd,

Your request has been seen, and accepted. The weapons will be created to those specifications, with my own small marking to simply note that these unique weapons were created by the Mal'arn line. Should you have specific requests, other than those listed here; you are personally more than welcome within Ora'Vea, and a letter would do just as well. The price can be discussed after, as bartering is a simple part of the process. The craft is what is important to me, and to Domm; the coin comes after.

Signed,
xy83228.png
Mal'arn.png

Azur

The Old Wolf
Subscriber
Credits
74.889cr
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Patron 5
Subsequently, after some time had passed; a letter arrived upon it's own. With it was a courier from Ora'Vea, carrying with him two finely wrapped items, packed into an easy to transport box. Atop the box was a letter, sealed as always. It read:

Governor Sigurd,

Your weapons have been created, to the specifications you had requested. Words of Domm were uttered over their very creation, and I can only hope that my work continues to impress and continues to represent the Forge-Lord upon this realm. It is my humble request that you take up these weapons and make a name for them, as only weapons of such a fine material can manage.

Signed,

xy83228.png
Mal'arn.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Top Bottom