• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Letter to the Lord Smith [Private] (1 Viewer)

ChelariMagica

Subscriber
Credits
61.855cr
ZephyrBellum
ZephyrBellum
Patron 2
A letter would arrive in the hands of the Dwarven Lord, it was sealed and smelled strongly of cigar smoke.

Dear Dvalin Dragonsmane, Lord-Smith a' Kazadrek,

One of your associates, Master Jongo, relayed to me about your masterful craftsmanship. I am currently looking to have two metal prosthetics made, an arm, and a leg. If you would be interested in doing business, please write back to me here in HighMeadow. I have a budget of 500,000 but I'm able to procure more money if needed. I kept this letter short and concise for convenience, if you take the job we can discuss the finer details in person.

Best Regards,

Brogan

Credits
9.875cr
Brogan1945
Brogan1945
Patron 3
A letter would soon be sent back to Daniel via a Raven, it smells as if it was dunked in sulfur and then rubbed with alcohol.

Umgi,

Your interest has been noted among the many tasks and letters that I have up to my fresh beard hair, though I thank you for your acknowledgement of my skill and talent in the great forges of my people I am currently pre-occupied with my own peoples demands preparing for the great celebration of Gundsday coming up aswell as my cousin's demands for armament. Should you wish to wait until my scrolls become empty then I welcome the contract, if you however need it in a more speedy manner I can direct you to one of my kin whom under my supervision can do almost as good a job as I could.

Honor be to your ancestors,

ChelariMagica

Subscriber
Credits
61.855cr
ZephyrBellum
ZephyrBellum
Patron 2
A letter would soon arrive with a reply.

To his Lordship Dvalin Dragonsmane,

I appreciate the hasty reply and do understand the workload you must be under. However, I find myself in need of appendages sooner rather than later. With the Dragons a muck, I'd much prefer to not have to walk with a cane. Even though I'm ex-military, I've had the urge to fight once more. I trust your judgement and would be honored for your direction to another smith of your kin.

Wishing you and your kin a fine festival,

DrJesus

Whitelisted
Credits
68.831cr
LtSirDrJesusPhD
LtSirDrJesusPhD
Whitelisted
Not long after, a letter was sent.
This one bore dwarvish runes, with the lettering RI.

Daniel Thraek,

My name is Rika! I'm gonna be the one making your prosthetics. I need you to schedule a meeting with me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss the details of what you want done, ranging from automation, function, and metal composition. I'll also need to take a bunch of measurements and contact a surgeon I know about the details. It'll not be a quick process, but it'll be much faster the sooner you talk to me about what you need.

Strike Steel and Forge a Future,

( @ChelariMagica )​

ChelariMagica

Subscriber
Credits
61.855cr
ZephyrBellum
ZephyrBellum
Patron 2
A letter was promptly returned to Rika.

To Rika,

Thank you for another prompt response. I can be found at the tavern in HighMeadow. I'm not currently employed, so I can be found there on most days. I look forward to meeting you in person.

Best Regards,

@DrJesus | Contact me on Discord, Chelari_Magica#2355

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom