• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Limited's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

llmited

have at em
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Event Team
Credits
31.670cr
llmited
llmited
Patron 7
Hey there. Welcome to my appeal.

Before I begin thoroughly with my thoughts on this ban and why it should be uplifted, I'd first like to extend an apology to Flameflower (I'd tag but I don't know much about how to use these new forums). You had nothing to do with the situation and it was just me attempting to poke fun, I hope we can remain on good terms even if we don't talk too much together. Sorry if I hurt you.

Now, I understand that what I said on the Discord chat was not needed. I won't post what I said on the forums so as to shield others' eyes, but know to those reading that it was unnecessarily vulgar. I acknowledge that sometimes I say things not wanted or needed, and I apologize for that- this week's time has given me time to reflect over the decision I made to say such a thing.

I understand that some of you may be wondering what's preventing me from doing these things again.

Nothing, I suppose. It's all a factor of trust, which I suppose was blown by my meme with the profession system (using forks, etc.; no use in arguing it anymore, whether staff believes it a meme or not, it's dead horse beating by now and I'd rather that not be discussed further). The only thing I'd really like to do here on Aethier is just laze about on TeamSpeak when I'm not playing other games and talk with my friends such as Tzu, Kyle, Val, people like that. What I can do to prevent another outrage like what happened, is to step back and assess the situation before speaking. Is the hostility needed? Should I even respond? Or do I just call a member with higher authority than me to help? All of that can be incorporated.

I seriously hope the staff can take the stance to trust me back on the server. I don't RP much anymore, all I'd like to do really is just hang out on TeamSpeak. I'll take whatever temporary/perm. terms for unbanning, such as last warning status.

Thank you for your time. Please make a good decision; I promise not to disappoint.

- limited.

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Hi limited!

Thank you for posting an apology and appeal. After some review and discussion by the staff team, we have decided to unban you.

You should now be able to log back into the server.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom