• [Notice] We are aware of an issue with our service provider being unable to send emails to Outlook/Hotmail emails. We are in contact with them looking for a fix. Gmail addresses are currently confirmed to be working.

Looking 4 Child Cultists (1 Viewer)

Suldar

Danakovian Lord
Credits
50.000cr
Suldar
Suldar
Patron 1
So, as the title says I'm looking for people interested in playing child cultists. These kiddos are members of "Nizari's Chosen" in my demonic group. Each of these cultists take the name "Nizari", but with a title represented by their personality traits, their abilities, or defining features. For example our two current cultists, Nizari of the Apathy, and Nizari of the Thoasand Wills.
These kids each have different origins, but the constant is they were each adopted or kidnapped at a very young age, too young to remember, and raised to be brainwashed as a cultist.

Here is a link to our culture for more information: https://www.aethier.co.uk/forums/index.php?threads/the-demonic-pantheon.61881/

If you're interested, let me know and tell me what character concept & title you would be interested in. Have a nice day ^.^

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom