• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Lore 2015 - Q&A (1 Viewer)

B

Banned User

Lore is in the direction of a more passive system outside of magic & alchemy in 2015.

As for traits, blessings and curses there is currently no plan to touch them outside of minor touch ups due to the fact the population is not in need of more of them from the lower numbers. Emever could be returning albeitly more tied into magic than before.

Races - We are set on races and outside of some quality work and maybe some history, They are fine as they are. The only upcoming changes is in the Lirram. [ This is not going to change their height contrary to popular belief, The Lore team views they are fine as they are. ]

Sub Races - Maybe one or two more, Maybe, Quality touch ups.

Continents - We may release some lore on the other continents in time.

There are some things we looked into, and we are still discussing when it may be ideal to implement these.

Things we have discussed, repeatedly, and are not being added or changed.

Asian Content / Culture.

Lizard People.

Lirram Height.

If you have specifics you wish to ask, then feel free to.

DeliciousDessert

Dogg-Cow not for sale.
Credits
50.000cr
DeliciousDessert
DeliciousDessert
Patron 3
I'm sure most people can guess what the passive direction of lore exactly is, but would it be okay for me to ask for further explaining?

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Banned User

\ said:
I'm sure most people can guess what the passive direction of lore exactly is, but would it be okay for me to ask for further explaining?
Less major impacting things that will not greatly change how roleplay is effected upon introduction.

DeliciousDessert

Dogg-Cow not for sale.
Credits
50.000cr
DeliciousDessert
DeliciousDessert
Patron 3
Another question: The second continent Edeline is within the lore now. Are we allowed to make new characters that come from Edeline to Aversus via Backstory?

B

Banned User

Edeline is allowed backstory but you need to be careful what information you dictate from it due to the fact that its a unreleased continent and we do not wish to have lore flooding around that may not be true.

B

Banned User

There's actually plenty of antagonists in lore, Some that are appearing a lot sooner than others.

One has been in the lore for over a year even.

B

Banned User

Well, Any abnormal characters need to be discussed before they can be touched.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom