• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Maddoc Market (1 Viewer)

RoguishLaughter

Rogue's Roads!
RoguishLaughter
RoguishLaughter
Patron 7
Advertisements of the weaponry Eleanora had made would be displayed for purchase. Her most basic weapons advertised with their price displayed, though more were to come.
arrow-divider.png
Warhammer -10,500 Arunes

Parry Dagger -10,500 Arunes

Great Sword -10,500 Arunes

Steel Longsword -10,500 Arunes

Steel Greatsword-Elderium decorated pommel - 20,500 Arunes

A thread for people to buy Eleanora's weaponry and other items she makes. First come, first serve on buying.
Comment a small line of rp of your character buying the item then get with me ooc about payment and delivery etc

Last edited:

Abbi

Not!Syrien Shaman
Whitelister
angelhugz247
angelhugz247
Patron 7
Aveira would take note of these posters and go to see what the Queen had available, as she had been needing a good longsword for quite some time. So the Lady wrote a letter to Eleanora to be given when she had an opportunity to receive it. And it was sent via courier to the keep in Highmeadow, written in well-practiced Heilig.

Queen Eleanora Maddoc,

I hear rumor has it that you make longswords and I've been meaning to get one made for quite some time now. Considering I live so close by, I can come by and discuss the details soon.

Sincerely,
Lady Aveira Askeladden

Vyniel

sad vampire
Event Team
Custom Items Team
Vyliena
Vyliena
Patron 1
A letter of rough parchment and sloppy yet legible handwriting made way to the Queen, reading simply,

"Queen Eleanora Maddoc,
I am Nehrak Hitmeh and I wish to see what of your wares are left, specifically the warhammers and great swords. To contact me, just send letter back with the courier. I will pay what is necessary.

-Nehrak Hitmeh"

RoguishLaughter

Rogue's Roads!
RoguishLaughter
RoguishLaughter
Patron 7
A letter would soon be returned.

"Dear Nehrak Hitmeh,
I have two greatswords and a single warhammer in my stores at the moment. If you wish for more to be made, then we can discuss that accordingly. The pricing on my current stock is as follows Steel Greatsword - 10500, Warhammer- 10500, Greatsword with elderium- 20500. Should you wish to place a larger order with me, we can discuss a lump sum for the multiple weapons.
-Eleanora Maddoc"
@Vyniel

Vyniel

sad vampire
Event Team
Custom Items Team
Vyliena
Vyliena
Patron 1
And a response to such a reply would soon be penned.

"Queen Eleanora Maddoc,
I thank you for your quick response. I would like to find a good time to speak to you about purchasing a single Warhammer and a single Greatsword with elderium. Tell me when and where we may discuss this and I will find you promptly.
-Nehrak Hitmeh"
@RoguishLaughter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom