• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Makev_Alkam's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Makev_Alkam

Credits
50.000cr
About a month ago I was banned from Aethier for violating rule 9 of the Code of Conducts, In which I do understand is the strict rule on advertisement.  With the month I was away I've taken the time to understand the view point of Aethier and it's staff. Although it was not my intention to advertise another server on Aethier, I did. I have to apologize for being miss informed, and for breaking a rule that was set upon me from the first day I entered the server. Making friends, creating new memories, and being part of a community is what I wish to obtain through this appeal. I hope I can be forgiven for my genuine mistake and, once again, be allowed into this community. Thank you for your time.

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Hi there Makev_Alkam, thank you very much for posting a ban appeal! Our staff team is currently reviewing your situation and we will have a response to you shortly. Thank you very much for your patience!

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Congratulations, the staff team has decided to approve your ban appeal! You should now be able to rejoin the server.

You will be on a Last Warning status for 30 days, ending on May 30, 2017.

If you ever break our advertising rule again, you will be banned immediately and consequences may be more severe.

Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom