• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Meeting of the Kingdoms (1 Viewer)

Kaoiyr

Gina Loves Playing Tahm Kench
Team Leader
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
Credits
-79.950Ar
Kaoiyr
Kaoiyr
Patron 4
Thaddeus pinched his nose, looking at the blank parchments, quill, and ink well before him.
"Not going to get involved in any more world helping," he had told himself.
"Going to take a break from everything."
Konig Avel Maddoc,
We implore you to come to Everhollow on [Thursday @ 8:30 EST] to discuss the future events. Visions and tellings of the divine show us that there will be a much larger pillar somewhere in the world, after the collapse of the final pillar which happened earlier this sept. It is coming, and we need to ready ourselves for it, all of us. All other leaders of the known world are being invited. Bring any company you wish, but keep an open mind to everyone present.

Rei João de Távora,
We implore you to come to Everhollow on [Thursday @ 8:30 EST] to discuss the future events. Visions and tellings of the divine show us that there will be a much larger pillar somewhere in the world, after the collapse of the final pillar which happened earlier this sept. It is coming, and we need to ready ourselves for it, all of us. All other leaders of the known world are being invited. Bring any company you wish, but keep an open mind to everyone present.

King Perise de Noctis,

Ondera Ingonyama,

Jarl Hilda Hollowgale,

Pharaoh Garai al-Dahan,

Ascended Vitae,

Archmage Merrick Merrigold,
We implore you to come to Everhollow on [Thursday @ 8:30 EST] to discuss the future events. I want you and your son, and perhaps your daughter to come. I am aware your son has visions and has talked with the divine of these events. It does not change my opinion or how I feel of him, but in times like these, I can't be assed to care at this point.

All were marked with the Artorius sigil, a mana willow.

@Vadokim
@HeraldOfNurgle
@Kyle1322
@Chae
@Lilbren2u
@ZooGarrus
@Vex

@Olyblob

[Time is subject to change as we work on and adjust this. It is not easy to schedule things like this for everyone. You may also appreciate my original and unique messages for each leader.]

Last edited:

Kaoiyr

Gina Loves Playing Tahm Kench
Team Leader
Lore Team
Build Team
Progression Team
Credits
-79.950Ar
Kaoiyr
Kaoiyr
Patron 4
(If we try to go earlier, other people can't make it and Thursday was really the closest and nicest option. I'm sorry little one.

Also, for update: the location of meeting was moved from Everhollow to Verseiva!! In the capital!!!!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom