• [Notice] We are aware of an issue with our service provider being unable to send emails to Outlook/Hotmail emails. We are in contact with them looking for a fix. Gmail addresses are currently confirmed to be working.

Merrigold Family [Seeking Players] (1 Viewer)

Phantom

Cat Herder
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
Hello! I'm currently looking for some people to play a couple of the Merrigolds, one being a cousin and one being one of Mikael's sons. If you're interested in any of them, please apply with the application at the bottom of the thread. Just as a clarification, if myself, Kyle, or Kismess ask for the characters back due to inactivity or poor OOC behavior then we would expect them back.

Isaac Merrigold

Appearance: Isaac is the third youngest child born from Pascel Merrigold, boasting dark blonde hair, and steel-blue eyes similar to most of the other Merrigolds however slightly darker than Merrick's own children. He's between the height of 5'8" and 6'2" and is a high elf. He doesn't have the Merrigold eye sigil, or any sort of natural magic and is a fairly blank slate.

Application:
Username:
Discord:
Timezone:
Which character do you want to play?:
What are your plans for this character?:
Extra:
Questions?:

Last edited:

Ace_19

Lore Team
Lore Team
Credits
69.434cr
Acey19
Acey19
Patron 5
Application:
Username:Acey_19
Discord:Ace19#0835
Timezone:EST
Which character do you want to play?:Benjamin, but I'd play Isaac too
What are your plans for this character?: Benjamin- Cure, magician/bard Isaac-Jealous scholar
Extra: I've only ever really had one character on Aethier and honestly all of RPing career (5 or so) and I've been craving something new and different but starting blank always got in the way. I feel this is a way to start blank but not blank, same same but different.
Questions?: N/A

TheDrakeProject

Literally Alexander Hamilton
Credits
12.705cr
maxschell
maxschell
Patron 6
Application:
Username: maxschell
Discord: TheDrakeProject#1507
Timezone: PST
Which character do you want to play?: Either works, though Ben is preferred.
What are your plans for this character?:
As a child, he would be mostly interested in spending as much time as possible with his family, before his foreseen demise. If, he somehow managed to survive such, he would work to become a healer, his ultimate dream in life would be to be able to cure all diseases, and help as many people who suffered in the same way he did as a child. He would study alchemy deeply, hoping to learn how to cure many different diseases, and other medical maladies.
As the third born child in his immediate family, he would strive for his name to be recognized. His overall goal, would be to prove himself worthy of the name Merrigold. He would strive to make himself known, in some way living up to the legacy of his family name, whilst avoiding politics if at all possible.
Extra: I mean you basically all know me at least a little bit, through my character Kelsier, and I'd love to get to know you all better!
Questions?: If there are any pre-set characteristic traits, and also what the relationships they hold with the rest of the Merrigolds.

Last edited:

Ayasha

Ayasha
Credits
69.955cr
AyashaChan
AyashaChan
Patron 1
Application:
Username
: Ayashachan
Discord : Ayasha#6948 , p sure y'all have it : )
Timezone : finland : )
Which character do you want to play? : Benjamin
What are your plans for this character? : I have few that im willing to explore further in dms! I really like the "alchemically created" part of his character, and will get invested in the disease part of his life to some degree, at least until it's made sure in character that they have a cure. I like playing children characters, so I think I'll just be playing him as a shy boyo with a love for adventure and stories! I'm open to options of what he'll be doing in life, varying from something like alchemy, or healing or magic. I don't know much about other professions, but im very willing to learn, as I hope to grow with the character. I think something to do with animals would be neat! I don't know how I'll be playing him as an adult, but how those around him act will have a big impact on that.
Extra : I know my timezone's kinda bad, but im willing to stay up late in the weekends or during my vacations! However, if it is a weekday, I ask that you allow me to leave rp immediately if i am to say I need to go to sleep, or to do my homework that i've forgotten. My education is at a v important point rn, and i am, a growing child : ))))))
Questions? : do i get fancy clothes?

Phantom

Cat Herder
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
Application:
Username:Acey_19
Discord:Ace19#0835
Timezone:EST
Which character do you want to play?:Benjamin, but I'd play Isaac too
What are your plans for this character?: Benjamin- Cure, magician/bard Isaac-Jealous scholar
Extra: I've only ever really had one character on Aethier and honestly all of RPing career (5 or so) and I've been craving something new and different but starting blank always got in the way. I feel this is a way to start blank but not blank, same same but different.
Questions?: N/A
aprov for benjamin, ill discord you the family chat and information/skins and stuff today!

Isaac is still up for grabs if anybody would like to play him!

Ash10744

& Ash's Robot Sidekick
Developer
Credits
60.467cr
Ash10744
Ash10744
Patron 5
Username: Ash10744
Discord: Ugh who ever would have my discord? *cough*
Timezone: GMT+ But the sleep is for the weak!!
Which character do you want to play?: That blonde one? Isaac?
What are your plans for this character?: Have fun and roleplay tbh I just want to rp again since I have lost ALOT of characters recently. But depending on the family is how I'll sway the character.
Extra: If phantom still loves me!!! I will be using my Kelly account since I only have 2 characters now and want some rp !! I AM SORRY PHANTOM
Questions?: Give me info bout these merrigolds CAUSE I JUST KNOW KYLE PLAYS THERE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom