• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.3 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Merrigold Family [Seeking Players] (2 Viewers)

Phantom

Cat Herder
Team Leader
Lore Team
Event Team
Credits
19.040Ar
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
Hello! I'm currently looking for some people to play a couple of the Merrigolds, one being a cousin and one being one of Mikael's sons. If you're interested in any of them, please apply with the application at the bottom of the thread. Just as a clarification, if myself, Kyle, or Kismess ask for the characters back due to inactivity or poor OOC behavior then we would expect them back.

Isaac Merrigold

Appearance: Isaac is the third youngest child born from Pascel Merrigold, boasting dark blonde hair, and steel-blue eyes similar to most of the other Merrigolds however slightly darker than Merrick's own children. He's between the height of 5'8" and 6'2" and is a high elf. He doesn't have the Merrigold eye sigil, or any sort of natural magic and is a fairly blank slate.

Benjamin Merrigold

Appearance: Benjamin looks almost identical to Mikael, having the same brown hair, arcane sigiled steel gray eyes, and general height. He will likely be around 6'0 - 6'5" when he's fully grown. He's a high elf, and is currently very sick due to being created from alchemical means. Until he's cured of his alchemical failure disease (which is planned) he will likely die at the age of eighteen. He was created with the Stew of Genesis alchemical by Mikael when he was still a high elf.
Application:
Username:
Discord:
Timezone:
Which character do you want to play?:
What are your plans for this character?:
Extra:
Questions?:

JaktheDimon

Event Team
Event Team
Subscriber
Credits
0.000Ar
negtivecapablity
negtivecapablity
Patron 7
Application:
Username: NegtiveCapablity
Discord: Jak#6791
Timezone: EST (Though stay up long into the night for the PST people.)
What are your plans for this character?:
With being a homunculus he was created from Mikael himself. Quite akin to a clone. What I would like to do with the character is a few short things. Those of which include figuring out who they are, learning more about the elven culture he was created to have cultural value in, and figure out ways to keep his family close . With figuring out who they are, I'd like to explore what Benjamins past and how he “feels” about such. Being created in a cauldron with the feeling of metal instead of a mother's embrace. Though more about that I’d rather Benjamin retain normalcy and just try to figure out who he is, and instead of trying to be drastically different. Just try and be a good man. Then there is the Elven culture I wanted him to explore. I’d rather have Ben discovering more about the high elves, keep him more of a bookworm and into stories than going on adventures himself. Just…content with staying out of harm's way for the time being. And keeping his family close is simple. Hopefully he does survive this alchemical disease, and through almost dying I’d like him to feel a sense of urgency to stay with his family and make sure he spends as much time with them. Just incase a day comes where he cannot be with them again.
Extra:
Hey! I know this is a big role, but I feel like at this point I can fill it. I'd really like the chance to be able to play a character like this, and wouldn't mind talking about it more through discord or through a call. If I got this char I would most likely be playing it as my main! And honestly, thank you for reading this and I really hope to talk to you soon.
Questions?: None actually. Though if you have any for me I'll gladly answer them!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom