Merrigold Family [Seeking Players] (1 Viewer)

llmited

have at em
Team Leader
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Faction Team: Builds
Faction Team: Politics
Credits
381.415cr
llmited
llmited
Patron 7
if u play miklos you'll be the heir to the coalition

Cukie1

Credits
166.699cr
Cukie1
Cukie1
Patron 2
Username: Cukie1/Fjor_Wilkstrom
Discord: you have it
Timezone: EST
Which character do you want to play?: Claire Merrigold
What are your plans for this character?: A rather ambitious girl that fully believes she has the world in her hands, while not being arrogant about it. A very strategic and calculating girl that still shows kindness. She aims to learn as much as she can from her parents first and foremost, while gaining friendships and allies. Perhaps a bit too much of a perfectionist.
Extra: Always willing to fit to better standards for the parents. I just know I want to try my hand at a Neutral/Evil character but not murder hobo evil.
Questions?: Can I get a hug?

Isopod

Credits
876.619cr
RealIsopodHours
RealIsopodHours
Patron 2
Username: RealIsopodHours
Discord: Maddi3#7366
Which character do you want to play?: Miklos (I could play Claire too, but I'd prefer Miklos)

What are your plans for this character?:
In signing up for Miklos I intend to use him to help familiarize myself with the magic system, since my character
Ambyr doesn't have much interest in it at all. I feel like joining an environment that I'm already somewhat familiar with would be a great place to start.
Miklos would be more of a quiet soul around friends and acquaintances, but very loud and rowdy around close family members.
Shy with showing his interests publicly and often clinging to his supporting family members for validation.
I would also imagine him to be drawn to very nerdy things, but too shy to reveal that to many as he wants to appear 'different' and has quite
a bit of pride in it. Often mute around many of his companions unless directly spoken to.
He'll be very interested in learning magic and astronomy. (I want to develop what he would be passionate about in terms of
professions ICly through experiences, rather than just saying it off the bat.)

Extra: He's a total mommy's boy. --I can get a skin for this if one isn't already made.
..An unspoken rivalry with Merrick. Every time they enter the room together there is a silent war of disapproving smirks and glares. It is forbidden to speak of.
Questions?: Nothing! :)

Last edited:

Kyle1322

Rascal does not dream of Aethier
Team Leader
Loremaster
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Event Team
Credits
496.038cr
kyle1322
kyle1322
Patron 7
Username: RealIsopodHours
Discord: Maddi3#7366
Which character do you want to play?: Miklos (I could play Claire too, but I'd prefer Miklos)

What are your plans for this character?:
In signing up for Miklos I intend to use him to help familiarize myself with the magic system, since my character
Ambyr doesn't have much interest in it at all. I feel like joining an environment that I'm already somewhat familiar with would be a great place to start.
Miklos would be more of a quiet soul around friends and acquaintances, but very loud and rowdy around close family members.
Shy with showing his interests publicly and often clinging to his supporting family members for validation.
I would also imagine him to be drawn to very nerdy things, but too shy to reveal that to many as he wants to appear 'different' and has quite
a bit of pride in it. Often mute around many of his companions unless directly spoken to.
He'll be very interested in learning magic and astronomy. (I want to develop what he would be passionate about in terms of
professions ICly through experiences, rather than just saying it off the bat.)

Extra: He's a total mommy's boy. --I can get a skin for this if one isn't already made.
..An unspoken rivalry with Merrick. Every time they enter the room together there is a silent war of disapproving smirks and glares. It is forbidden to speak of.
Questions?: Nothing! :)
grrr...

The Klondikiest Bar

some unimportant gal
Custom Items Team
Credits
466.004cr
SneksAreTheBest
SneksAreTheBest
Patron 7
Username: SneksAreTheBest
Discord: you got it b
Timezone: CST
Which character do you want to play?: Claire Merrigold
What are your plans for this character?: To replace Kani, I plan for Claire to be an inquisitive and outgoing child that is very close to her mother. (Plans are hard because you never know how things will develop.)
Extra: N/A
Questions?: nu

Dapper

Resident pony writer
Credits
61.910cr
Dapper_Tunes2997
Dapper_Tunes2997
Patron 6
Application:
Username: Dapper_Tunes2997
Discord: Cover Art#9219
Which character do you want to play?: Audrey
What are your plans for this character?: She'd be a stern and blunt women to those outside the family, however she finds herself having a hard time telling her own family about her problems. She loves her family very much and would do anything to protect them. She eventually would like to make her own mercenary company or knight order.
Extra: I know I haven't been on in a while, but that was due to a lack of, only recently returning, desire to play minecraft. I'll be around to play the character, should I be chosen.
Questions?: Is a skin provided?

Elphaba

Yrs for ever
Credits
110.510cr
LilasMiel
LilasMiel
Patron 2
Application:
Username: LilasMiel
Discord: satine#7765
Which character do you want to play?: Audrey Merrigold
What are your plans for this character?: The fact that Audrey is described to be a 'blank slate' allows me more creative freedom. I feel like the fact that she wants to become a knight gives me the potential to explore another side of the Merrigold family. I see her character as someone who doesn't want to deviate from the traditions her family has built upon, but merely traverse a different course alongside them. I also would want to explore her aggressiveness as passion, almost stubborn devotion to what she has in mind for herself.
Extra: I'm applying on a limb because I love the Merrigold family's background and see this as an opportunity to improve my roleplay skills. I'm often busy with my classes, however, and I think it's important to note that I can only come online a few times during the week. As of right now, my weekends are clear and would be able to be really active then.
Questions?: Nope!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom