• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Michael_Aurelius - Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Michael Aurelius

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
[SIZE=14.6667px]It has been around two years since I first visited Aethier; and when I first began playing, I took a fair liking to it. The players were kind and helpful, the staff, although not so active, were similar to the players, but were very judicious in their manner of administration and moderation. To be candid, I very much enjoyed those first few months, it was a new experience, an experience far different than servers past. As time went on, and more people joined, I began to enjoy the experience less and less, I became much more toxic and hostile towards many of those who I once called friends. I spent less time on life, more in the game. It was an addiction I craved, and my grades began to drop fairly drastically. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]I had made many mistakes by this time, and eventually, I was banned for them. The ensuing chaos did little to help my ever dismal mood. I made enemies of many of those who had attempted to help me through this time, and instead of attempting to rekindle joy, I inspired hatred, and attempted to set out in my own manner. I fell in with others who kept the same mindset, and it wasn€™t healthy. It took a several hour long chat, with a few of my closest friends in order to convince me to take a leave, at the very least until school was over. I begrudgingly admitted that they were correct, and closed down my skype for the time being. The rest of the year went to pass, before I wanted to play games with a group again. I stopped playing with IRL friends and family halfway through November last year to finish the semester with good grades.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]I mostly played Battlefield 1 until the end of the year, as it was a sequestered game, and I was able to play it in segments. It helped me remain calm, and bide my time. A friend contacted me via Steam when I built a new pc, they said they hadn€™t seen me for a while, they wanted me to RP again. I was extremely hesitant at first, I knew how bad it could get, and how it had affected me before. But they genuinely enjoyed roleplaying with me, and they wanted me to start again, so I gave it some thought. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Looking back on my past faults, I can see how immature I acted, I openly struck out violently against those who had no malicious intent; against those who would correct me for the better. I hurt those close to me, my friends, who trusted me. As I€™ve said, many I could not apologize too - many I did not apologize too, and I€™d like to do that. But, I€™d also like to play with my friends once more, on a platform they all love. Aethier.[/SIZE]

Pedicurable

The Mother-Type
Credits
50.000cr
Because of previous situations leading up to this ban, we feel as if it would not be a good idea for you to return. I apologize for this inconvenience and on behalf of the Aethier Staff Team, we wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom