Mining Notice [Mutajara - Public] (1 Viewer)

Vadokim

Kemetic Aesthetic
Subscriber

Attention!
Local And Foreign Miners

The Mandarazi Confederation has declared all mines and quarries within the Azaharr Province to be a public resource.

Attempts to claim, disrupt, or alter these sites will be responded to with force by the Wardens of Mutajara.
Until further notice, local and foreign miners require a Mining Permit to mine in the province.

Regards,
The Council Of Emirs
This notice is distributed throughout the Azaharr Province and neighboring regions. Miners and prospectors notice an increased presence of Mutajaran Wardens around Ore Nodes. At two particular sites, laborers are drafting plans to build proper mines. Locals and foreigners are not disturbed, with the exception of those acting on behalf of a foreign military or criminal syndicate. These individuals will be accosted by the Wardens.

-The Mandarazi Confederation lays claim to all Ore Nodes within Province 31.
-Mines and quarries are being constructed. Until further notice, they are publically available.
-Players may use this thread to apply for IC Mining Permits. Do NOT use Fonts/Colors!

To: [The Council Of Emirs]
I would like to apply for a Mining Permit. My occupation is [], my nationality is [].
I intend to mine in your province because [__].

Last edited:

Abbi

Not!Syrien Shaman
Whitelister
The letter would be sent to the settlement most appropriate for it to be sent to, most likely being Mutajara, written is legible handwriting as Reina had someone else write the letter for her since her own handwriting was terrible to read. It was written in Common and sent via courier to deliver to whoever was in charge of this so called 'Council Of Emirs' she'd read about somewhere. After it was sent off, the syrien continued about her business as there were places she needed to be and people to meet, so she couldn't afford to waste her time.

The Council Of Emirs,

I would like to apply for a Mining Permit. My occupation is mining/gathering and beast taming, and my nationality is Northern, as that is where I was born and raised.
I intend to mine and gather in your province, if I may, because I seek to trade and make a living, so gathering is required of me to do that.

Sincerely,
Reina Piscaes

Vadokim

Kemetic Aesthetic
Subscriber
@Abbi
To: [Reina Piscaes]
You have been approved to mine in the Azaharr Province. Consult Emir Dahan for more information.

llmited

have at em
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Event Team
Having need of sunstones, Vara decides to pen a letter--the worst they could say is no.

To: The Council Of Emirs
I would like to apply for a Mining Permit. My occupation is Knight, my nationality is Reiklandish.
I intend to mine in your province because I would like to gather sunstones to aid in my religious affairs.

Rifleman

The Lycanthrope
To: The Council Of Emirs
I would like to apply for a Mining Permit. My occupation is Blacksmith, my nationality is Versevian.
I intend to mine in your province because I intend to utilise the ores present in the creation of both weapons, armour or jewelry, as is required to earn my keep for my livelyhood.

Vadokim

Kemetic Aesthetic
Subscriber
@llmited
To: [Alavara Vors]
You have been approved to mine in the Azaharr Province. Consult Emir Dahan for more information.

@Rifleman
To: [Lyion Amest]

TheCreatorT

Holy crap we can put our own Custom Titles?
I would like to apply for a Mining Permit. My occupation is Chieftain, Alchemist, and Tamer. My nationality is Mundas'Ranaz, Vassal of the Reiklands.
I intend to mine in your province because I wish to help my wife Umaroth gain more materials for her smithing.

Vadokim

Kemetic Aesthetic
Subscriber
@TheCreatorT
To: [Vultog]
You have been approved to mine in the Azaharr Province. Any friend of Spinner's is a friend of ours. Let Umaroth know we have more ****ing Siran than we know what to do with.

Waterloo

Whitelisted
I would like to apply for a Mining Permit. My occupation is Physician, my nationality is Hanese.
I intend to mine in your province because I live there.

Waterloo

Whitelisted
I would like to apply for a Mining Permit. My occupation is Drucarii Knight, my nationality is Aestatian.
I intend to mine in your province because there's ores there to be used for the kiteshield, aswell as on myself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom