• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Mission I - Arrival. (1 Viewer)

Hugh

Unstoppable.
Credits
63.297cr
hughbaby
hughbaby
Patron 6
To whom it may concern,

I've no access to the original ban report, though I vaguely remember why I was banned & for the sake of headache relief I'll just keep this short and sweet.

I'll waste no time in just simply admitting that I shared an image, albeit on the conversation of haircuts, which was controversial. Unbeknownst to me there was a symbol involved in an award that a fighter-ace of the Second World War had recieved. I didn't notice this, truly, simply because my focus was on the haircut of the individual. I should have, perhaps, been much more critical on the attire of the designated man.

Fast forward to, well, now. Nearly a year has passed, and I am making this appeal in an attempt to rekindle my friendships with members of this community, and to get back into role-playing. I now understand the grounds of what can and cannot be shared, and if unbanned I fully intend to keep what I share and post on the official server-based Discord in-check.

Regards,

Hugh

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Moderation would like to request a secondary modified appeal including statements regarding a couple of other matters leading up to your ban that were not referenced in this current appeal.

The incident that you described in this appeal was in fact the last situation leading up to the ban, however there had been multiple occasions prior to the ban in which you had exhibited toxic behavior and been spoken to about such behavior. Currently there are concerns that further inappropriate and toxic behavior or harassment towards members of the community may occur upon an unban such as what had happened leading up to your ban. This includes but is not limited to calling other players vulgar insults as well as general inappropriate behavior exhibited by yourself and others after having been incited by you. An instance in which this had occurred in the past was during the time in which lore team had removed the Hestark humans from lore.

Additionally, in the past you have been contacted by two different moderation team leads about other instances in which you exhibited behavior not in the spirit of the server. One instance of this occurred after you made a forum post linking a video about 'white power' and a black man in a KKK outfit, to which both MayaTorres [Moderation lead at the time] and Olyblob had informed you over voice not to post anything like that again. Second, even after this warning, you saw fit to post another set of images with nazi symbolism in the public discord, after which a similar warning was given to you by the next moderation lead, Olyblob. If you would like the imagery etc. that was the basis of these warnings to refresh your memory, such can be provided.

As a result of your past behavior, moderation team has concerns about whether or not this behavior will resume on Aethier if you were to be unbanned. With all this information in mind, we ask that you comment back on this thread with a rewritten appeal for moderation to discuss and vote on. Thank you for your understanding.

Hugh

Unstoppable.
Credits
63.297cr
hughbaby
hughbaby
Patron 6
As you wish.

After reading this I can come to the conclusion as to what was wrong in whatever content was shared- either vocally, or image-related. And, seeing as how it was a prudent issue with the server's standards, I know where I can improve upon- and to correct myself. Furthermore, I'll give it the maximum effort I can to follow Aethier's Code of Conduct to the best of my abilities.

Olyblob

Really British
Whitelister
Progression Team
Credits
3.814cr
Hi Hugh and thank you for your patience.

After discussion moderation team has voted not to unban you for the following reasons. It is the belief of moderation team you have not adequately shown within your ban appeal what was requested of you by moderation team. As a reference for future appeals we would like you to expand on how you would not repeat the same actions again, such as seemingly ignoring moderation's warnings multiple times.

You may re-apply within 5 days. The 14th of August.

Phantom

Spooky Scary Modmaster
Team Leader
Lore Team
Credits
11.423cr
DatPhantom
DatPhantom
Patron 3
After a personal discussion over voice you will be unbanned with the following conditions that were agreed upon:

A temporary last warning status for COC #1.

If anything goes astray let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom