• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

My Ban Appeal (Re-posted due to Bug) (1 Viewer)

Strat

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
Well a few weeks ago I was banned for roleplaying PG18 stuff, since I said that in my new char Kyz the halfling's backsstory that he came from a sex trafficking camp, with whip lashes across his back, brandings, etc. The stuff that usually happens as those camps. I never went into detail, I just said so to give insight on the people I was roleplaying with.I thought this would've been allowed since it was just a backstory, and I doubted that the word 'sex' would've been an issue since there are way more vulgar words allowed to be used in roleplay.p.s. I couldn't appeal before since it was finals week, but now I'm done \(^_^)/

Woops, forgot that mention, is there like a strict boundary for PG18, since it seems vague to me. if we follow the rules as if it were a game, then this server would be rated Mature DxBut uh, sorry for not asking beforehand 

Serethia

The Owner and Founder of Aethier
Team Leader
Founder
Developer
Lore Team
Credits
55.179cr
NiNjAiKoToBa
NiNjAiKoToBa
I had to repost this appeal for you as it got stuck in the approval queue somehow. This should be looked at later today.

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Unfortunately the staff team does not feel you are ready to rejoin the server just yet. This ban appeal has been declined. Please feel free to reappeal in one month's time (June 28, 2017). I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and I thank you for your understanding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom