• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

My Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

[SIZE=11pt]I was banned a few months ago due to me annoying staff. I kept pestering the staff trying to get whitelisted. I am truly sorry for this. I decided to wait a few months just so I would learn my lesson and I have realized how annoying I was being if I was banned for a different reason would you mind if you told me why. Thank you in advance.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt](also, I made this new account so that I could make this ban appeal my old account was Geronimo115 if you do not recognize that then try rosebud115, but I didn’t want to make a new account and not inform you of this matter thanks again.)[/SIZE]

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Hi there, thank you very much for creating a ban appeal! The staff team is currently discussing your appeal and I will get a response to you shortly.

natureluvr

Princess
Developer
Technical Support
Forum Administrator
Lore Team
Subscriber
Credits
5.595cr
natureluvr7
natureluvr7
Patron 7
Congratulations, your ban appeal has been approved! You may now submit a whitelist application from this account. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom