• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

My /second/ Ban appeal ;) (1 Viewer)

Strat

Banned
Banned
Credits
50.000cr
It's been about... a month and half? I'm not too sure, but that's most likely the time I posted my first ban appeal. I was told to appeal once more due to not being suited for the server.

It wasn't intentional to look for a ban or  else I would've prevented the "$3x" trafficking camp character background incident, but I'll refrain from use on other PG18 or PG18-like words and phrases later on. I miss the unfinished builds, characters, and roleplay so this time, I won't mess up :D

Cameron

Credits
50.000cr
Cameronnnnnn
Cameronnnnnn
Patron 7
Hi there, Strat! Thank you very much for submitting your second Ban Appeal for Aethier. Please stay patient while the staff team deliberate upon your appeal; you will be sure to have a response shortly. Although for now, have a wonderful rest of your day / evening!

Cameron

Credits
50.000cr
Cameronnnnnn
Cameronnnnnn
Patron 7
Hi there again, Strat! Thank you for staying patient while the staff team were deliberating your Ban Appeal. Unfortunately, the verdict from such was that your Appeal was to be declined, therefore you cannot return to the Aethier Community as of yet. Although, please do feel free to re-appeal within a three month time window - Which will be upon the 5th of October 2017. Thank you once again for your appeal and have a wonderful rest of your day / evening! 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom