• Aethier will be updating to 1.14.4 On January 1st 2020. Beta Testing and Map development for the new server will be announced at a later date.

Nightflier1232's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Stylo

Angel Boy
Event Team
Credits
68.758cr
_oDaddy
_oDaddy
Patron 7
Huh, no format this time. That's something.

I'm not sure a lot of you know me, at least not by this name- but this isn't an introduction. About.. a year ago, I believe, maybe a year and a half, I did something very idiotic, to simply put it. I'm positive at the time it was the one act stacked upon another, and another, but what I've been told what the final straw was is that I changed my username to something similar to Aethier's 'Intrinsic' race.

Why did I do this? I have absolutely no idea, I was younger, more emotional, it was dumb. The change was never of malicious intent, nor was it an attempt of 'jab' at anything or meant to be provocative in the slightest, if I had known of the consequence of such I most certainly would've never done it. It's been a long time since I was removed from the community. I've had good times, and bad, in my break from the server and it's community, but no matter what when I thought about Aethier I always experienced a sense of Nostalgia. Aethier was, after all, the first community I've ever roleplayed on, and seeing some of the same members still here actually makes me grin.

I know what I've done wrong, it was obviously immature of me and I sincerely apologize for any damage, or provocation I may have caused. I'd like to ask for forgiveness, and a chance to rejoin this community once more. I'd like to be able to prove I'm more mature, and capable to be an addition to the community.

~_Dead / Nightflier1232

Last edited by a moderator:

dogbew

High Energy
Credits
67.897cr
dogbew
dogbew
Patron 7
At long last we have discussed it and come to the decision that you are to be unbanned from the server. For your first month back you will be on a probationary period and will be on last warning, meaning that any further warnings or subsequent punishments will result in re-banning.

Welcome back to the server I hope to see you online soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom