Notice Of Smithing Services[FRP] (1 Viewer)

Suldar

Danakovian Lord
[!]
A notice would be posted in Folset cities that allowed such to be posted for the public.
The smiths of Thalore are looking for customers to sell their services to; be it knives, swords, shields, armor or giant warhammers. Pricing is dependent on quality and material of the requested item. For more details or to make a purchase, direct your letters and couriers to Varunesa, on the isle of Thalore in the far west; or visit yourself to request the order, whichever might be more convienient for the you the customer.
[!]

Last edited:

Vyniel

sad vampire
Lore Team
Event Team
Newcomer Training Team
[!] A letter would be sent to Varunesa on simple parchment written in. . alright common. [!]

"I require a steel broadsword and a warhammer, heaviest you can get. Make it fit for a 9'2 orc. You will be paid handsomely for your works!"
-Nehrak,

spawnfan55

[!] A letter would be sent to Varunesa on a piece of parchment written in common as well, appearing to have a stamp showing it was from Folset. [!]
"I require a steel... broadsword in the shape of a machete with a spike on the back, and I also require a steel knife for various usages. I'll pay for what work you do, to get such done."
-Morkais Cinaed

Suldar

Danakovian Lord
[!]
Fresh notices would be put up in various cities of Holy Folset and other cities that allowed such to replace the aged ones previously posted, containing the same information with an additional note at the bottom of the notice:

"Those who made orders that were delayed by unfortunate events within the isle of Thalore will be compensated with the discount of half-price for their requests, if still interested."
[!]

@Vyniel
@spawnfan55

Last edited:

blastblight0

Whitelisted
Boz set aside the notice and prepared a letter; one to Varunesa of Thalore. It would have been translated to common, and handed off to a courier.

I will require your services soon for an ax. The handle, I will make. You need only wait for my next letter, with which I will send the handle and the details of the axhead I have in mind.
I also need a new set of woodworking tools, if you are able to make them...
I will pay, of course.

- Boz of Ugadhol'Gropor

blastblight0

Whitelisted
The ax handle mentioned in the previous letter would arrive with another letter;

The Iron-Soul handle should now be in your hands. Smith me a steel axhead strong enough for both battle and felling trees, and fit it onto the handle. Add any minute details to the ax if you wish. Write back to me with a price, and I will pay.
- Boz of Ugadhol'Gropor
P.S. - Make it heavy; fit for an Orc.

(OOC: boop me in-game and I'll give you the ax handle)

Doctor_Ded

A letter would be received in rather fancy elven, clearly belonging to someone well versed in such.
Greetings, Smiths of Thalore. I would like to request that a weapon be created, I ask that it would be a longsword, steel would be choice, but I'd like to ask for specific.. Ornamentation. Give its hilt, guard, and pommel, if possible, aspects that compliment the cold, icy north. I believe I have adequate payment on hand, but if not, I shall be open to trading a weapon of mine to pay for the rest of such.
-Sincerely, Reprecht Brodielonde

Vyniel

sad vampire
Lore Team
Event Team
Newcomer Training Team
"Those who made orders that were delayed by unfortunate events within the isle of Thalore will be compensated with the discount of half-price for their requests, if still interested."
[!]

A letter would find its way to whereverthiswas saying,

"Yes"

Vrrgil

Grandmaster-At-Arms
*Having finally met a smith who would take on his task, he'd drop a note for Calemvir, on the table he was sat at. it specifies:*

"A Hwando made from Crucible Steel that is forged for rapid attacks, more so rather than strength. A scabbard to back it. (View the drawn image attached) The scabbard needs to have a simple clicking Along the blade Rakurai needs to be etched, as this is the name of the blade."

(The name of the blade needs to be in &9, and the lore in &7. A quote if possible, a line and a space before the lore reading: "A Lightning Strike provides the rapid inevitable..")

IC Drawing would replicate this:

-=Shortly after seeing the notice, Lyra got an idea and sat down to write a letter and send to the smith. The letter would be written in neat common handwriting.=-

''Greetings smiths of Thalore, I'd like to request a pair of daggers to be made, I wish for the two daggers to be as identical and sharp as possible. I'll leave the materials up to your experience, as long as it's good quality. I wish you the best of luck.''
-Lyra Heanari

(Two identical sharp daggers,(in one app, it's a pair.) I'd like the item name to be Twin Fangs, with &c for item name color. I'd like dividers to be &6 color, rest is up to you!
Reference picture: (doesn't have to be exactly this)
View attachment 30292

Moolight

The traveler known as Quince finally sails to the Elven island city, and upon locating a forge, evaluates her current funds as she considers placing an order. Having decided what she would like, the half-elf places an order for a left handed rapier, the blade silver plated, and even leaves the order with a small sketch of an approximation of the blade and bell, hoping it would be possible to replace the sword she'd kept so long ago. It's a simple matter, merely with a bell of some sort being favorable to a mere crossguard.

just an approximation to go by. It doesnt have to look exact or even nearly exact.

blastblight0

Whitelisted
A letter reaches the smithy of Thalore from a familiar name.
I am in need of your weapon-smithing once again. I will be headed for Thalore soon to discuss the order with you. In person.
- Boz of Ugadhol'Gropor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom